Academy of Art University Art Model Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Art Model Interview Questions

Interviews at Academy of Art University

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

I was referred by someone who had modeled for the school before. The interview itself was very quick and straightforward. I had experience modeling, and I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Art Model Interview

Interview

1.) Get in contact with hiring manager.
    2.) State your intentions the semester BEFORE you want to work and management will send an email with a set of questions to fill out.
    3.) Submit photos and responses to email.
    4.) If you pass, meet with employer for 1-on-1 interview for more information.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a model? (Are you just in it for the money or is there a special reason why you chose this position at this school?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

met model coordinator and went from there. I really just want to read the job review I was looking at. Can I please get back to that for the love of god. I've been filling out this form for 5 mins now and you assured me that it would only take a minute to "unlock" the review I wanted to read.