Academy of Art University Circulation Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Circulation Assistant Interview Questions

Circulation Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Academy of Art University in February 2011.

Interview

Applied for a circulation assistant position for the University and got an email a day or two later informing me of scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled to be in the morning but the person did not call and apparently showed up late for work. The interviewer apologized and told me to call instead the next day. Finally I called and the phone interview finally took place. The interview was sort of a buzz kill because the information about the job was very limited and when it was time for me to ask questions, she could not answer them and told me that those are great questions to ask the hiring manager. Afterwards, she told me that I should get a phone call within the next week.One week surpassed so I contacted the person who interviewed me. The interviewer was not available so I relayed a message to the receptionist to give to her. Shortly thereafter, I got an email informing me that they are moving on to another candidate. The experience was not the best and the miscommunication did not make that any better.

Interview Questions