Academy of Art University Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Academy of Art University

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on 12/20/2016 and was called by Human Resources to schedule a phone interview around the first week of January. The phone interview consisted of information about the position and questions on why I applied. We scheduled an in-person interview for Human Resources for the next week. I unfortunately had an emergency and wasn't able to make it but they were very understanding and rescheduled the interview. I interviewed with HR, finally, on 01/20/2017. Most of the questions were about my previous experience and how it will play a roll in this position. We then scheduled another interview with the department director and supervisor. This interview took place on 02/01/2017. The interview consisted on why I felt this job was a great fit for me and more questions on how my previous experience will play a part in this role. They also asked questions regarding my career plans. I was offered the position around 02/13/2017 and my start date was on 02/20/2017 (exactly two months after my initial contact). Overall the experience was pretty straight-forward and transparent. The HR representatives were also VERY helpful and very informative. The hourly wage was listed on the job listing and I was offered the same wage, it was not up for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Academy of Art University Response

Aug 11, 2017 – Talent Success Team

Welcome to Academy of Art University! We appreciate your feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to a call center position and was contacted the next day. I spoke to the recruiter on the phone and she was great at answering my questions and telling me about the job. I came for an in person interview with the recruiter the follwing week and met the managers right after. Both of these interviews were very detailed, thet asked lots of questions. I then recieved a call the next day to do references and I have since started my new job. The experience was very smooth and quick!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Brief phone screening, in person interview with the recruiter then in person interview with manager and COO. Depending on schedules this may take some time. My process took almost a month.