Academy of Art University Financial Aid Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Financial Aid Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Academy of Art University

2.2

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had two interviews for this position. The first was meeting my main contact at HR who had initially reached out to me after I applied for the position. It was a basic, easy, and straight forward interview. The interviewer was very easy to talk to and invited me back to meet the Co-Director of Financial Aid. I came back for a second interview and it was also a very standard interview. If anything, with this interview I felt that the Co-Director was working very hard to connect and be personable, which made me feel at ease. There were a lot of personal questions asked, which I personally liked. I left the interview feeling like it was meeting a new friend for the first time and felt good about getting an offer.

Academy of Art University Response

Aug 11, 2017 – Talent Success Team

Awesome! Thank you for providing this feedback. A candidate’s interview experience should be straightforward and positive. We are glad the process went so well for you. Welcome to the Academy of... More

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Financial Aid Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Academy of Art University.

Interview

went through phone interview, followed by a Skype interview, then a in person interview, very basic questions, customer service based interview questions, financial experience is a plus but not required

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had my first interview with HR recruiter and went over the resume. I had to explain each job I had and reasons of leaving the job. Later, I had a second interview with the financial aid managers and was a 20 min. interview very casual.

Interview Questions

• Share a story where you provided great customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

First interview was a brief phone interview during which the recruiter assesses your phone presence. After I scheduled a follow-up interview which for most is an in-person interview, but, since I lived in LA, mine was a skype interview. This was also brief and last 15-20 min. Then I was promised an in-person interview (final) that was also brief. It took about two weeks for them to check my references, but the recruiter was really great about keeping and touch and making sure I was still interested.

Interview Questions

The hire date was too soon for me to make the move from LA to SF.