Academy of Art University Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Academy of Art University

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was great, the recruiter was very easy to speak with. I was asked a series of questions regarding hourly availability to see if it was a match and was informed of the contractual parameters for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked regarding preferred salary, it seems like they are working out competitive rates for the position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

You speak with HR. You meet the team and have to explain your proficiency in the software. And you take a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much of negotiation. The pay is set in stone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

A week after I applied for the job, that I found on Craigslist, I received a phone call to set up a time to come in. The interview consisted of a HR rep and the hiring manager for the department that I was interested in. They asked me general questions that are obvious, but also asked how I handle situations in which someone does not speak English on a native level. Be prepared for that question is my recommendation.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations in which a student does not understand or speak English as a native language?   1 Answer