Academy of Art University Student Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Academy of Art University Student Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Academy of Art University

4.0

Student Advisor Interview

Interview

This is a review of the open house process. The process was a bit unclear, and I ended up waiting longer than I would have had I registered at the front desk before filling out my application. Interviews were five minutes, so my advice would be to be prepared with a clear, concise "elevator speech". Rehearse while you are waiting ; )

Interview Questions

• Given the five minute time limit, there was no time for curve-ball questions. Just be prepared to sell yourself in a short period of time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Academy of Art University

Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was the first time they called. They gave a time for the interview. I felt at the 1:1, the interviewer was seeking to find negative aspects rather than positives. She couldn't answer if there were any scopes for promotion or describe fully what ppl in that position does day to day.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous supervisor say are your weaknesses.   Answer Question