Find jobs for Behavioral Health Technician

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Acadia Healthcare Behavioral Health Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 44 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acadia Healthcare

Acadia Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare

Interview

Fairly easy yet meticulous so be thoughtful with your answers and honest. This job requires a lot of attention to detail and reading people and situations. Always expect to tell a joke... Make it a good one.

Interview Questions
  • If you are dealing with someone who is irate or loud, how would you handle the situation?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Louisville, TN) in Jan 2012

Interview

I saw an ad online for openings, decided to go there and fill out an application. There were multiple other people applying that day. I gave my application to the secretary and had only intended on turning it in & leaving to see if they'd call. She asked if I had a few mins & that someone could talk to me today. The Interviewer I saw was very nice, saw that I had been at my previous job for a long time, but didn't really ask me too many questions. I was very surprised when she said, "so when can you start?. I told her 2-3 wks & she gave me a urinalysis form to go take the pre-employment screening. I havn't started the training yet, not sure if there's high turnover or why they were hiring so many people that day. I'm hoping for the best.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Acadia Healthcare? Share Your Experiences

Acadia Healthcare Careers

Cover image for Acadia Healthcare

Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Acadia Healthcare was established in January 2005 to develop and operate a network of behavioral...More

• Culture
  • CTC Recruitment
  • Nurse Recruitment
  • Corporate Recruitment

Company Updates

Logo

135 days ago

Company News
Acadia is proud to introduce Christopher Hunter as Acadia’s new Chief Executive Officer. Chris brings an array of executive and healthcare experience from prior senior leadership roles at Humana, TriZetto and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. He will join Acadia’s strong leadership team as we continue to grow to serve the behavioral health needs of millions of Americans. Chris replaces Debbie Osteen, who oversaw Acadia’s growth over the past three years and will remain on our Board of Directors
Shared image - Acadia Healthcare Announces Christopher Hunter as New Chief Executive Officer
Acadia Healthcare Announces Christopher Hunter as New Chief Executive Officer