Acadia Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

3.5

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Layton, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with this company in Layton, Utah. The first interview was with the clinical director and he seemed very relaxed and professional, And gave me an overall review of the position and responsibilities of the open position. The second interview didn't go as well, there were two substance abuse counselors and only one them was being professional. The counselor demeanor was extremely unprofessional, and came out as rude and condescending. She was asking me questions in a rude manner and her body language was confrontational. I also sensed a aura of racism and discrimination coming from this counselor.

Director, Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the Marketing Manager shortly after submitting my resume, certifications and letters of recommendation. I was immediately given an interview. I felt that I answered all the questions in detail very well as I have over 16 years experience in all the areas that the job portrays. I have long term employment history with several multi-million dollar companies as well (over 7 years). This is my second time interviewing with the Marketing Director of Acadia Healthcare. He tends to talk about his relocation from Chicago to accept this role and other details more about him longer than he does about the actual job opportunity. I noticed that they post the same job postings up AFTER they give you a denial letter saying they have filled the position. I also notice there job postings linger months at a time which makes me question the company. I feel the manager feels threatened hiring someone with competitive (stronger) skills than he has so he skips a lot of good candidates with degrees and/or on the job experience.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was quick. Spoke to recruiter and then to the hiring manager via phone, and after a 5 min interview we scheduled a face to face. Sales Manager sent out a follow up email confirming our next steps, and asking for salary requirements, references, and the location of the interview.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acadia Healthcare (Franklin, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Was given a call to setup a time for an interview, went to the local office 2 weeks later to perform face to face interview. Interview took approximately 45 minutes. Was asked many questions in relation to my character, goals, why I'm leaving my current position, and why I am choosing Acadia. The interview was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Acadia as a possible future employment destination?   Answer Question