Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

all managers had to interview me] 4 in total. they interview me in seperate days all within a time window of 2 weeks. however i was insistfull in calling them once in a while to ask for updates. i wanted to make sure i didnt go to the back of their mind.
    last interview with the main manager was a sit down for documents and explanation of company policy and at the end i received my uniform in the spot to begin 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why did you choose el torito?
      what does you availability look like?
      Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. I had to come back over and over and have a total of 5 interviews because managers were so unorganized and they would forget about the interviews they scheduled. I was promised a job, which is the reason why I kept going back. Several managers including the general manager promised me a job but I when I showed up for my 5th interview and the manager was not there once again, I left and asked them to contact me and let me know what is going on and why this kept happening. They never did. Between all the interviews and phone calls they asked me to make, I wasted a month on this company. Again, extremely unprofessional and inconsiderate of other people's time and effort.

I didn't actually decline. I showed up for every interview, even though they stood me up time after time, and just assigned random "managers" to interview me. These managers all promised me a job but when it came time to talk to the bar manager who was in charge of hiring me, he always had an emergency and was not available. He was the one who scheduled these appointments with me but yet could not have the curtsey to call and cancel. After a month of my time and effort I gave up.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants (Orange, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I swagged the first manager out. Then I had a 2nd interview with another guy who asked me regular questions. (Swag) He said he would hire me if the decision was up to him, but he was relocating to a different store so he wouldn't be doing he hiring. I had a 3rd interview with the boss of the location on the third day, and I haven't received a call since. (Swag points decreased)

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acapulco/EL Torito Restaurants (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward. Have your resume ready, interview with a manager and wait time varies.

Interview Questions

• None if you are prepared. Know about the industry, their restaurants, the food they offer. Be familiarized about them, that is why you are applying anyway.   Answer Question