Accel Frontline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accel Frontline Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

interview process included aptitude, technical face to face , personal hr questions, for aptitude rs agarwal, technical was from java, j2ee and sql and then personal hr questions. Two panel members will ask technical and one panel will ask hr

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First round will be telephonic, after that discussion with manager, he will ask basis of skill set you have answer some of the question by referring his if you don't know and they ask about joining confirmation before put you through client interview.

Interview Questions

• when you use abstract when you use interface and so many   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interview.One to one only.First with human resources team .Then with reporting manager.Very very easy one I have ever attended.Finally employment offer offered in the same day.Salary discussion happend but what I get was so different .No employee benefits.No conveyance offered.Quoted salary was so different from what I got . Frustrated about management.No training offered in this one year.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work ?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • Will you stay with us more than a year?   1 Answer
    • Are you ready to join immediately?   1 Answer
    • Do you know about modem , firewall and Hardaware in a computer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

First round was HR round. In that a normal self introduction and resume related questions were asked.
    Second Round was a written programming related basic test.
    Third was a technical face to face HR round, very friendly interview. Asked me to explain the written test question's answer. That's it. Cleared!

Interview Questions

• Resume related questions. Passed out gap explain?
      Skill related questions.
      1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accel Frontline in February 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic round ask basic technical question.And they called next day for programing written test.In that round was celered.Follwed by HR round they ask some basic question.They told u done program well.But they will not update any result till now.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1. aptitude(quant,logical and english)
    2. technical round(java related quistions)
    3. HR round(it was so simple)
    firstly there was online test contains 50 questions having quant, logical and english but mostly quant related question was there.
    after clearing first round technical interview there were 3 person was there they asked me about sql and java because i mentioned in my resume.
    finally hr round

Interview Questions

• java program(reverse the given word)   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was easy.I went to the office,submitted my resume.After sometime HR called me for interview.The interview took 15-20mins.After the interview was over they told that they currently have only hardware engineer post.

Interview Questions

• Normal HR question and Your Final Projects and hobbies   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I have searched online and applied for same job.Then HR called me and took telephonic round, Next day telephonic technical round. Then second round in Pune office first technical and HR. Then I have submitted documents and joined their client Sterlite Technologies Ltd ( at Silvasa, Gujrat) after 6 months I have joined sterlite Technologies Waluj ( Aurangabad, Maharashtra).

Interview Questions

• 1. Firewall administration
      2. AD,DC and AV question
      3. Leadership or management question
      Answer Question

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

its normal interview process . aptitude test, face to face HR round to clear the interview.....
    field engineer and regional engineer. its learning to startup for the beginnners..........
    its easy to begin your future process to aim your goal.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accel Frontline (Ernakulam (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

They were looking for field support engineers , but they never asked any questions related to that.
    They wanted to know where I worked before.
    They also wanted to know how much I was expecting.