Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers

Rehab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was just any interview. You come in, give your name, and then wait for the person who is going to interview you. I got a call, and they asked me to come where I meet one of the directors who was a therapist. She asked me about myself, and I told her where I was from and my educational background. During our interview, there were some interruptions that were very annoying. I informed the director that I had experience in exercise and was pursuing a career as a PTA, and wanted to get some experience as a rehab aide. She seemed very impressed, and mentioned most aide or tech decided to pursue a career physical therapy. I told her that I had another part time that wouldn't interfere, and if that was a problem. However, during the meeting she gave me weird looks. I don't know if she was studying my body language or had something else on her mind, but it made me a bit uncomfortable. After that, she showed me around and introduced me to the other staff members and who I will be replacing. It was very diverse. She told herself or another staff member will follow up. They did, and told me they decided to move on with another candidate, but welcomes me to come shadow. It was disappointing, but I think they wanted someone else or someone who looked more like them. It is probably why she was looking at funny.

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers (Plainfield, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online after Googling open opportunities and gave them my resume. I got a phone call a few days after applying and then an in-person interview a few days after that. It was all very relaxed and the guy was super nice! The interview took less than 20 minutes and included a tour of the clinic.

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Initially applied via website followed by personal phone call. Phone interview process, 2 facility manager personally interviewed me, then had VP personally interview me.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to manage a clinic in Brownsburg   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told Accelerated what I would need and they very nearly accomodated.

Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers (Iowa City, IA) in July 2013.

Interview

Asked direct questions related to interpersonal skills and management ability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Physical Therapist Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Great! Loved the facility and the whole dynamics between the Marketing Team and the Facility Directors...teamwork! So far I have found my experiences with Accelerated wonderful. Such a dynamic, forward thinking company but also has that sense of caring and pride in the staff. Having talked to the Director of Operations and other team members, it was almost like the company has a nurturing respect for it's employees, wanting them to succeed and be the best clinicians for the patients, themselves and the company. In reality this would be my ideal Facility Director position; great staff to work with, a Marketing team that I can work with, run a succesful business and most importantly enjoy my job.

In all, I've really enjoyed my Accelerated experiences and would be elated to be accepted for this position.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you were given constructive criticism. What was your reaction to the feedback?   Answer Question
    • What have been the key elements you find successful in developing good working relationships with people?   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very low-key. Mostly explained what the job entailed and why there was a vacancy. Not at all stressful. I met with two different department heads and both were very laid back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers in July 2010.

Interview

Searched for openings on the company website, followed through with a call after I submitted my application a week later, got asked to come in for a 1:1 interview (the applicant who originally accepted the position backed... never hurts to call!), got offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary... basic questions such as describe a time where you had to multitask, interest in the field, and what my availability would be   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation for this position. This position is really about the experience and references you can gain and a chance to make some money while in school since the schedule is usually pretty flexible.