Acceleration Partners Account Manager, Digital Marketing (Affiliate Academy) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Acceleration Partners

HardAverageEasy
Found 2 candidate interviews
Acceleration Partners
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Boston, MA) in Aug 2017

Interview

I interviewed at AP this past August and the process was really enjoyable. Typically AP's interview process is a bit longer, but mine was accelerated due to a close start date for the position. The whole process took 1 week and included an hour long phone screen, a "homework" assignment, an interview with 2 account directors, and finally a presentation. The entire process was remote and everyone I spoke with was so welcoming and helpful. I knew immediately during the interview process that AP was a great company filled with driven and thoughtful employees. After 1 week of interviewing I was offered the position and accepted!

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 common misconceptions other people (family, friends, coworkers) think about you?
    Answer Question
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Acceleration Partners
Anonymous Employee in Rockland, MA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Acceleration Partners (Rockland, MA) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied online and the interview process was mostly remote. There was a presentation component of the process that required preparation. Outside of that, the process was standard. It is definitely a longer process than companies I had previously applied to but VERY worth it.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with an accelerated learning program once you join the team?
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email