Accellion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accellion Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.5

Interview

Basic interview. Was asked about my previous experience and how I handled certain situations in my educational career as well as some of my past projects I have worked on.

Ios Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accellion in February 2015.

Interview

First round was a phone screening with a few simple iOS specific questions. Second round was a Skype interview with five different interviewers. Second round had few generic questions along with coding problems.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accellion (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

The interview process at Accellion was very quick and professional. You make it past the basic HR interview, then on to the VP of Sales. Once past the VP you visit their corporate office and are run through the executive team (approximately 3 hours of interviewing) and then you leave.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked were straight forward. No curve balls with this group.   Answer Question

Interview

a few interviews, not a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

standard

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accellion (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a recruiter; did a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the VP of Sales. I came in on a separate visit to meet with an HR recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing was that the HR recruiter was asking questions that I would have expected in my first interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, and the recruiter told me that there was only one salary being offered for this position.

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accellion (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

First met with VP of engineering after that was scheduled for a second round interview at PA office. First round was more like a nice chat, than a technical interview. Second round was more technical. Hiring process was fast and straight-forward. Just two rounds of interviews and then - offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a specific SQL join query, tell about last project, some coding questions, questions about overall QA process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated one time 5K cash bonus

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accellion (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter and did a phone interview followed by a 2 hour round robin with management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accellion in August 2013.

Interview

It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very fast. They gave me a good offer up front.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accellion (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone screen followed by interview with sales team manager and representatives from sales team. Questions were more oriented towards how I would fit into the team and sales culture of the organization.

Visual Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accellion (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great interviewing experience. The company moves very fast and great energy to begin with. Part of it is because it is rather small and good at knowing what it needs.

Interview Questions

• Describing scenarios where you made a good product happen.   Answer Question