Accenture Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.3

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Firstly we were taken to do a group exercise.

This was quite challenging and we were give half an hour to read through a high volume of information, and come up with a business solution to the problem at hand (and come in under budget). The issue with this exercise is that you are relying on the people around you to relay information, rather than being able to see it for yourself, so it is quite difficult to retain.

The 1-1 interviewer will then ask you questions about the exercise you've just done and why you made certain decisions (which, again is difficult as you've only had half an hour and haven't seen most of the info available)

But this part is to be expected and to be honest I thought it was well designed to challenge you.

The problem for me was the 1-1 interview.

It was very clear from the beginning that she was not really interested in seeing what I was like as a person, asking me about my CV or anything like that. The questions were very generic and arbitrary like 'give me an example of problem solving'. I tried to ask follow up questions, strike up a dialogue but the interviewer was not interested. To make things worse the interviewer didn't even look at me when I was answering questions, she was just making notes on her pad, you get the feeling that you're not really being spoken with, just marked on your answers.

lastly when it came the time for me to ask questions about the company or the role, the interviewer knew nothing. Like anyone in my position I carefully looked at the role and asked questions about specific aspects of the job. The interviewer did not know how to respond, she was not a consultant but an HR person ticking boxes.

I'm sorry to say this was my experience. I don't believe that it is the reason that I didn't get the job, I'm sure there were better candidates than me on the day. However, I can't help but feel disappointed at the 1-1 interview process, and expected more from a company who sells itself as a personable place to work. I also feel that I could have sold myself a lot better under different circumstances. A great shame.

(we also were given no feedback, despite the undoubtedly high volume of notes taken on our answers)

Interview Questions

• How would you justify coming under budget? (relating to the group exercise)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

Assessment Centre - consisted of ice breakers, senior manager talk, group task and individual interview.
    Group task was based on case studies, so prep before.
    Interview was not what was expected, spent most of the time discussing the case study which had already been discussed. Not enough time to go through all the information in the interview, and felt it lacked questions about myself and what I can do.
    Everyone I met at the office actually put me off working there - not one person seemed happy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The digital interview was meaningful and questions were very related to the nature of the job.

12 questions. 3 were written and 9 video recordings

Be prepared to know about Accenture and their competitiors

Interview Questions

• As an analyst, how do you think technology is used in Accenture?   Answer Question

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

First round interview with a manager to understand if you fit the company core competencies. The second round involves a case study, panel interview with two senior managers and a meeting with a managing director.

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

All of the staff were very pleasant and friendly from the moment I arrived. There was quite a bit of waiting around. The interview was fairly informal and the person interviewing me was very friendly and put me at ease.

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 parts - group exercise and one to one interview. The group exercise required strong collaboration and ability to organise ourselves in shortest possible time. Unfortunately, the feedback received after the assessment day was vague and not very useful.

Interview Questions

• The start of the programme would be more than a year in advance, are you aware of this?   Answer Question

Accenture Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I received the invitation for a video interview after a month I completed the online application and online tests (verbal, numerical and logical). Prior to the video interview, you will receive some guidelines and useful tips from Accenture so make sure you prepare them well!