Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.9

422 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruiter > Technical Screening phone interview with Mgr or SM > In Office interview with an MD.

Recruiter passes you on to the tech screen assuming what you have on your resume is accurate. Tech screen is with someone in the firm doing similar work. They usually make the call for in-person interview. By then, you typically are a good candidate. Use the opportunity for an in-person interview to get to know leadership and make a career connection - you never know when you'll work together.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience, any challenges with systems/technology, people, etc.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Called by technical architect, asked specific questions about skills and job experience that were technical in nature. A bit of a language barrier, but all in all nothing too unexpected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went great, it was very easy and great to interview here. We discussed everything. I cant wait to work here. it lasted over a hour and i met with 3 managers.

Analyst Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Then I had a second phone interview. Then they called me into the office and interviewed with 3 people in person. Then I waited about two weeks and they called back to offer me a job. It was an easy process overall.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you approach finishing a large set of work?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

round 1 is behavioural questions, round 2 is case interview. Very important to do your homework and know your stuff! interviews include behavioral exam and phone call interview as well as phone screen

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult part working on a team?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to the company and a recruiter contacted me a few days after I had been referred. I had an initial phone screening where he explained the position and also the interview process. He told me that he would follow up with my by the end of the week. My referrer me told me that she got an email saying that her referral (me) seemed like a good fit and would receive an assessment soon. I waited all week for the assessment but it didn't come, and the recruiter who said he'd follow up with me by the end of the week never did. I got a generic rejection letter one week following the phone screening.

I'm not sure why they would tell me and my referrer different things. Honestly seems very unprofessional and unorganized of them. It was a pretty unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First round is group interview, I went to their office in Shen Zhen. There are 4 candidates in a group interview, which lasted 1.5 h
    Second round is phone interview with PD, which lasted 20 minutes approximately

Interview Questions

• why Accenture?
      Why consulting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three interviews.
    One behavioral, one confirming, One case.
    Pretty simple and straight forward.
    Prepare for the case. It is hard. They are looking for your thought process not necessarily the correct answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online through my college website for the Women's Career Consortium. When scheduling my phone call, the recruiter sent me emails with many typos and then called me an hour later than we had agreed upon (I clarified several times that I was EST but apparently she did not notice). I had a good first round phone interview and my recruiter indicated I would hear back in the coming days about next steps. A week passed and I didn't hear anything (after she ignored my initial follow-up email). When she did reply, she pretty much said that she forgot about my application and there was no longer any space for qualified candidates at the WCC. I responded asking for clarification, and once again, I was ignored. Overall quite unprofessional and the process left me feeling very frustrated.