Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

444 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The entire interview process was pretty simple. Round 1 interview was behavioral and on the phone. The Round 2 interview was on campus and split up into two sections, behavioral and case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews - one on-campus pertaining to fit and a final round interview on-site at the company for behavioral and case interviews. There were lots of coffee chat events as well as information sessions held on campus throughout the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you faced adversity when working in a group. How did you go about addressing it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through the university career center. The first round interview was an hour long behavioral interview. The final round was a 30 min case interview and 30 min behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think consulting is for you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruiter > Technical Screening phone interview with Mgr or SM > In Office interview with an MD.

Recruiter passes you on to the tech screen assuming what you have on your resume is accurate. Tech screen is with someone in the firm doing similar work. They usually make the call for in-person interview. By then, you typically are a good candidate. Use the opportunity for an in-person interview to get to know leadership and make a career connection - you never know when you'll work together.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience, any challenges with systems/technology, people, etc.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Behavioral first round interview: asked questions about resume, achievements, failures, and the whole like. It was a very personable experience and the interviewer and I connected well. Second rounds were all cases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Called by technical architect, asked specific questions about skills and job experience that were technical in nature. A bit of a language barrier, but all in all nothing too unexpected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went great, it was very easy and great to interview here. We discussed everything. I cant wait to work here. it lasted over a hour and i met with 3 managers.

Analyst Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Then I had a second phone interview. Then they called me into the office and interviewed with 3 people in person. Then I waited about two weeks and they called back to offer me a job. It was an easy process overall.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you approach finishing a large set of work?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

round 1 is behavioural questions, round 2 is case interview. Very important to do your homework and know your stuff! interviews include behavioral exam and phone call interview as well as phone screen

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult part working on a team?   2 Answers