Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

First interview with HR then subsequent interviews with staff across various levels in the organization.
Took about 3 weeks to get feedback from HR then another week for the first interview with Associate to be setup.

Interview Questions

• Not much difficult questions. Typical behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for entry level analyst roles.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two case studies in the first round, each with a behavioral portion. One of the cases was a bit longer, whereas the shorter one was more discussion based. second round was a behavioral interview (which they called confirmational) and a case interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I considered my hiring process a quick one. In 3 weeks I went through 4 interviews which included 3 phone interviews and 1 three hour office visit. Most behavioral questions from both phone and office visits. After about 3 business days I received a phone call from the recruiter extending an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I can not recall questions asked, but glassdoor helped immensely as almost 80% of my questions had been posted here by other interviewees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at all, I wish I had though.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Always, always attend any preliminary events they host. Get in initial contact with the recruiter and leverage your school's alumni network if applicable. There are two 45-minute interviews in the first round. Case interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview is a generic "introduce your self", followed by two case interviews. Interviews are conducted on campus and about ~40 people get the first round interviews. After that, if you proved to second round, you get to face someone more senior, such as Managers (but never a Partner). Till then you get the chance to discuss benefits and etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical question regarding the skills you put in your qualification section.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

They were quick to communicate and reach out to me when I applied. The actual process took about a few weeks. Initially, there were two phone screening. Afterwards, I was able to make it to the 3rd round interview. Being honest with the questions they asked worked as an advantage. Lastly, there was a offer letter. It was quite tough to negotiate an offer with them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you failed and how you recovered from that failure.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online. Head back from HR within a few days. Set up a short phone interview that week. This interview was very easy and relaxed. Second interview was scheduled for the following week. It was a behavioral interview over the phone. Consisted of basic behavioral questions. Very friendly people throughout. Now I have a third round in office interview scheduled for this week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a conflict between yourself and someone or between two different people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Started with phone screen, then phone interview with "Tell me about a time" type questions, then three in-person interview to learn more about specific projects and skills I have. The in-person interview was very casual and more of a conversation than a interview.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring process out of Undergraduate College included 2 rounds of campus interviews and a final office visit with 2 additional interviews with Senior Executives. The first round was a basic "you're not crazy" interview - very easy! The second round consisted of 10 behavioral questions, which were a little more difficult.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview

I got recruited on campus at a career fair. It seems like they hire a lot of recent grads and expect them to start the fall after the spring graduation. The whole process was a little lengthy. I dropped off my resume early January and got invited to apply online with a requisition number. I had 2 phone interviews. The first one was about 30 minutes and the second one was about an hour. I then had an in person interview that lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture considering you are an engineer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accenture does not really negotiate.