Accenture Analyst Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Analyst Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2016

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

applied online. Then recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone interview after which i was called for one on one interview in new york where the interview was for an hour . An offer was made within a week and joining date was given after the background check was done

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

written test, group discusion, personal, HR interview

Analyst Programmer Interview

Interview

I had to appear for 2 interview rounds on the same day, consisting of a technical interview and a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about the difficulties you faced in your adolescent years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

There were 3 Interview rounds -
    1) 1st round - HR - General Non-Technical, Overall background
    2) 2nd round - Technical - Detailed 2-3 hr long,
    3) 3rd round - Sr. Manager Non-Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• Explain a couple of design patterns with real life usage examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Extensive interview questions - Asked about previous experience. Experience on setting up IT architecture. Asked about experience on data warehousing. Three layers of interview - first by HR, then IT manager and by senior managers afterwards

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

As a first round of interview, I was interviewed on the technical PeopleSoft and it was really a good interview. The interviewer seemd to be very learned and most of the questions were that of practical applications relegated and high level desig related unlike other employers who ask definitions and error codes. Later I was said that the HR will contact me. After more than 2 weeks I was contacted for the managerial round. The managerial round is where they decide which career level you fist in. They ask mostly process oriented questions and about career aspirations. This is generally taken by the some senior manager. After this round of interview I was contacted by HR rep to discuss on the salary and offer. The Hr experience was really awesome. One thing is they always talk win-win. You will be paid appropriately if you are really deserve.

Interview Questions

• It was related to the business process of PeopleSoft module and more of a how do you deal at client location   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do not worry about the salary as most of their salary are calculated by a tool and they will always give you a figure to match your expectation at first instance. Always check about the designation and position that you will be given. Generally Accenture tries to put you at a level lesser than what you are now as they have a perception that accenture's Snior software engineer is equal to a Team lead in other organizations.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview was pretty easy. Interviewer asked basic questions about Java and OOP including interfaces, objects, abstract classes, and collections. He also asked other questions about what was on my resume like servlets and web development. It went pretty well as I was contacted later in the day for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was alright, but I could tell that the three people interviewing me wanted to be there. A few more skills questions were asked along with questions pertaining to the company. The Sr. Executive didn't say much at all and either wasn't impressed or didn't want to be there.

Interview Questions

• What is meant by inversion of control?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Accenture in April 2009.

Interview

Process was easy and smooth. The technical and the HR round was good.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was quite simple.Just an online test thn shortlisted candidates are required to have a technical interview and hr interview.
    The Online test was adaptive type and based on cutoff marks.necessary condition is u should have to score gud in all the sections out der if u want to get shortlist.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Tell me about urself?
      Q2 Tell me about the projects?
      Q3. why accenture?
      Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

We had an online exam of aptitude and Logical reasoning questions.600 students were shortlisted for the interview.Five applicants were interviewed by 2 HR personnel at the same time.The interview will never be technical one as the applicants may not be from the same branch.My group had ( one each from CSE,Civil,ECE,MCA and Mech(myself))

Interview Questions

• They asked us to introduce ourselves.We were asked to present on a topic.We did the presentation on Breaking bad.The interviewer asked us about the most interesting incident of life.4 out of five students were selected.They check your confidence and communication skills   Answer Question