Accenture Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.8

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Process took a few weeks. Had 1 interview at Accenture in Arlington that lasted for 4 hours. First interview was with an analyst who went over the details of the position. Next was with a specialist who asked behavioral questions. the 3rd interview was with a manager who asked general questions and the last interview was with an executive.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA).

Interview

3 phone interviews. One to verify my qualifications, a second interview that was a skills interview and a third interview with a member of the management team. Interviews were about 1 hour in length and about 2 weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this job
      a review of your skills/qualifications
      when can you start   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a preliminary call, and then in person interview that lasted 3 hours. Quick turn around - knew the next business day if I had received an offer. Everyone was great to talk to and a very laid back and comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• Started out with an Analyst interview, then a Specialist, then a Manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone calls with recruiter and one with project manager then an inperson interview that consisted of 4 interviews in rapid succession with different people it was really weird and awkward at times. The 4 interviews all really over lapped and I think they were trying to test the genuineness of my responses

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

1) Phone screening with HR rep (about 30 minutes)
    2) 4+ hour interview online. (Could not make it to office)
          -4 separate interviews from various levels within the CFM team (About 45 minutes to an hour long with an analyst, Specialist, Manger, CFM Exec.)
          - Interview with the specialist was the skills interview where they ask behavioral questions.
          -They ask you to answer the questions based on past work experience.
          -TAKE NOTES THE WHOLE TIME!!!
          -Ask questions if you don't understand the position.
          - Make sure to study up on Accenture as a whole and why you think the culture is right for you.

Technology Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It started with a friendly and informative phone-screening with a recruiter there. I learned a lot about the role.

Right after speaking with her I was sent a HireVue interview, where I answered some typed information about myself and did a few recorded interviews with questions like "Tell us about your background and past experience".

Lastly, it ended with an in-person interview at Arlington, VA. Brief group presentation, a one-on-one behavioral with a senior level manager there (which was nice to get), and finally a one-on-one tech skills review with an employee (just a review, no technical questions asked).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss about something but had to move forward with it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult situation at work and how you overcame it.   1 Answer
    • What technology skills bring you to this job and how will you use them to do well on the job.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself. 2 minutes. Go!   1 Answer
    • What are your long-term goals and what about Accenture will bring you closer to them?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview took a while due to scheduling issues and only involved 2 interviews.
    Interview 1: 45 minutes phone interview and involved general background questions
    Interview2: 2 hours with two managers who quiz your background and experience.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews - two on campus interviews, followed up with visit to Accenture office in Arlington

Standard interview process, behavioral questions, why Accenture?

Learned a lot about the company, benefits, other people who worked there

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked on a project with a team   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical interview consists a basic understanding of object oriented programming and core HR interview. Both are easy. Received an offer with average salary and a low PTO. Declined the offer as there was a better offer from other company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews:
    1. Initial Phone Screening with Recruiter.
    2. Phone Technical Interview: very easy questions. He asked me about projects I had done in the past, Object Oriented Languages vs other types of languages.
    3. Skype HR Interview: also easy. He asked about experience with team work, if there were any problems, how did I solve it, did I escalate? What did I know about Accenture.