Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview experience was more on grounds on to know me better. They wanted to know what I have done throughout my college years that makes me unique and how my current skills matched up to required post.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Erode (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. 2 rounds [Aptitude + Personal Interview]. Attended the interview during College Campus placement. They understood what to expect from the college student as a fresher.

Interview Questions

• They were asking about me and my mini project done during the college.   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

the interview took place in chennai. We were first asked to take up an aptitude test. If shortlisted we were called for the next round. The second round was HR and Technical. They first ask you to tell about yourself and the questions were asked based on your introduction.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I joined as a fresher after completing my BCA and the Process was Off Campus .We had full day interview which had 2 rounds. Which was Aptitude , HR / Technical

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture bengaluru the interview was very easy they have asked the general questions about your life and some technical

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a group and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2016.

Interview

As of me interview was fully HR and 2 or 3 question only technical. They mostly check your language and way of communicating. Then i have 5 minutes group discussion. And interviewer will ask you some question then ask us to leave.
    After 2 days they will let you know the result

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Accenture interview procedure took 2 days. Second day was HR round which was easy with simply HR types questions. They mainly focused on communicate skills. They asked about hobbies and why do u like it.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Group interview, HR specific, technical round is not very difficult, Panel interview, personality centric interview approach, satisfactory ,mass hiring is not good, quality degradation, location flexibility ,timing flexibility , confirm joining letter, questions are generic depends on the interview panel

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was very well organized and finished in a day.It was a three tier process.The first tier was Aptitude round followed by technical and extempore round, the 3rd tier was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Extempore on a topic, basic java questions and basic HR questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

AMCAT conducted online test ,the ones selected in that test are interviewed next day.Then there are 5 candidates are asked to sit in a panel and then they asked us to introduce ourselves with the words which are not present in our resume.

Interview Questions

• 1,What is Normalization?
      2.What is the importance of E-R Diagram ?
      3.What is clustered Indexing ?
      And at last they asked about my hobbies .   1 Answer