Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.3

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test from AMCAT, I have cleared it in top 10. Just a minute round about one famous personality, followed by technical round in C Language. Technical questions are based on the pointers in C Language.

Interview Questions

• JUST a Minute about Sachin Tendulkar.
    Pointer concept in C Language
    Void Pointer concept in C language   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Day 1: Online Test which included Verbal, quantitative and Logical questions for 60 marks in 60 minutes and CS topics for 30 marks which should be answered in 30 minutes, all the questions were from Cocubes.

Day2: Face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• General question and questions about your project and technologies used.   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process contains 2 rounds:

1. Online Test(Aptitude+English+Reasoning)
    2.F2F interview(Technical+HR)

The interview were taken by a group of 4 people(2Tech+2Hr) which will ask you the question based on your resume.
    There is no seperate round for technical and HR and also the interview will be in a group which means it is not only you who will be in the interviewer's room but they take the interview by making a group of 5 and call each group one by one.

Hope this will find useful..
    Good Luck!!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my cetification and project which i have done.   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview was moderate they asked mostly about projects that i have done in B.Tech and Basic Programming questions on C,Database Questions.
    Asked about my favourite subject and how would you rate out of 10 and based on that they asked me questions

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by an interview round, so basically it was a two-step process. The aptitude test was quite simple with basic questions in Mathematics (Quantitative aptitude), Logical Reasoning and Verbal aptitude. The interview round was conducted on the subsequent day, wherein two interviewers interviewed five applicants at a time. One interviewer was from a technical background while the other interviewer was from the HR.

Interview Questions

• What is Object Oriented Programming?   1 Answer
    • What is encapsulation?   1 Answer
    • Are you open for relocation? (HR Question)   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Noida (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview took place in college. They conducted group interviews in batches of 5 candidates. General interview, not much technical questions, 5-10 mins per candidate, asked some questions based on the projects I have done in college, there were two people taking the interview(I guess one was HR and other was Technical).

Interview Questions

• What projects you have done in college?   1 Answer
    • What are your interests?   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

2 rounds were held on a single day at campus. 1st was an aptitude round basic maths English and logical reasoning.
    2nd was a group interview where they asked some HR questions(no technical ques were asked)

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that makes you special?   Answer Question
    • What advice you will give to your friend or cousin who is going to join your college?   Answer Question
    • How is the TPO(placement officer) working for your placements?   Answer Question
    • Do you want to ask us something?   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

First round is apps
    Second round is tech and general hr.
    Even you perform well they will hire mostly girls not the knowledge.Hr's are brainless I don't know how they hire poor knowledge craps.

Interview Questions

• prepare well about your project .but whatever you say they won't mind.If they lik you they will hire you just by seeing   Answer Question

Applications Developer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through college. It was a nice and overwhelming experience in total. The entire process consisted of two rounds, an aptitude round and HR round. Aptitude round consisted of basic simple problems. HR was basically behavioral in nature and they asked about basic stuffs and projects completed.

Interview Questions

• HR was basically behavioral in nature and they asked about basic stuffs and projects completed. It was really easy in nature and would just take a good mock interview practice to crack it to the core.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

Interview

Actually there are totally two rounds(Test,Hr).So After applying for the company,you get an admit card for a test with respective dates(PAN card is Mandatory throughout the process). In the test you face total 4 sections(Verbal,Logical,Quant,Technical respective of our Core Branches).Once you clear the test, you will be invited for the HR Round Directly right next day.So once you clear that too, you will get a mail asking you to Upload you Documents very carefully with bunch of instructions. Once you upload them , it takes atleast 10 day to get done with your background verification. So once all your documents get approved, you will get an offer letter after few days.