Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,305 Interview Reviews

2.5

1,305 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

One Technical round and one HR round. HR round was followed immediately by technical round. The Technical round took 20 minutes to complete. The Interview was easy with general questions about Java, C++, and other academic projects done. The interviewer was helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Hr round asked about my prior experience and some behavior and situational questions like tell me about a time when you have a conflict withb your manager and how did you handle it

Software Engineering Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Accenture reached out to me via e-mail about seeing my resume through my university career office. They asked if I was interested to apply to the position. The first task was to complete a 20 question logics/ simple math quiz. Depending on how well you did, you moved on to in-person interviews. The interview process was introduced in a group, but each interview was done individually. There were two interviews: general and technical. Technical was about computer science, and general was more about how you work in a team, etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude test and followed by 2 interview. The aptitude test was normal mathematics. After that, I had a technical round on C++ and then I had a HR round which was very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• HR questions and technical questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Lansing, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

It was 1-1.30 hrs interview. After the interview, interviewers said they will getback to me in few days. But I did not receive any feedback from them after one week also. I emaild the recruter and there was no response, again I called the recruter and they did not pick the call. I never expect such a VERY BAD RESPONSE FROM ACCENTURE TEAM. If the result is negative or positive, they should have inform the candidate. I Travelled 160 miles to attend the interview. UN RESPONSILE AND VERY BAD PEOPLE. I will never join Accenture, if I get a job there. I do not want to work in that culture.

Interview Questions

• Gneral QUestions and technocal ques.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical interview consists a basic understanding of object oriented programming and core HR interview. Both are easy. Received an offer with average salary and a low PTO. Declined the offer as there was a better offer from other company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 Interviews:
    1. Initial Phone Screening with Recruiter.
    2. Phone Technical Interview: very easy questions. He asked me about projects I had done in the past, Object Oriented Languages vs other types of languages.
    3. Skype HR Interview: also easy. He asked about experience with team work, if there were any problems, how did I solve it, did I escalate? What did I know about Accenture.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 round, HR and technical. Very simple and easy. The interviewer was friendly.With my result oriented attitude, analytical thought process, adaptability, relevant coursework and professional experience, I am confident of my abilities to excel at TMC Biodesign I would very much enjoy the opportunity to interview with you. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you about my candidacy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Richmond, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Processs consisted of one web cam interview pertaining to yourself and then a skills challenge. Then there were 2 back to back 45 minute interviews with 2 different managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were leading a team?
      Tell me about a time you were with an bad team worker and how did you deal with it.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

The process is a half hour presentation followed by 2 half hour interviews. One was technical and the other I felt was more just feeling out your personality. In the technical they simply asked me to talk about a project I have worked on in the past and explain my contributions to it. The interviewer would stop me here and there for more detailed explanations but they seemed more concerned with gauging experience rather than technical ability. The HR interview was basically just talking about where I could fit in the company based on what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that a group member wasn't doing there share of work and how you handled it.   1 Answer