Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,305 Interview Reviews

2.5

1,305 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied by walk in. Submit your resume at the lobby. Fill up the form. Wait for the exam. You must review for the exam, it was fairly difficult. More on analytical and math. Be sure to also review some basic sentence construction. After that I was called for an interview the day after. Interview was more on personal questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
    Why Accenture?
    Rate your programming skills?
    What programming language are you familiar with?
    What is your expected salary?

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy.My interview went for 5 minutes only. It was one on one interview, general questions and questions about your skill set on your resume were asked.

Software Engineering Associate Interview

Interview

HR Round only, asked basic behavioral questions as I was recruited through the special RHP program. So, I got through like the technical and the aptitude round by the RHP process and got straight ahead to the HR round alone

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about your self?
      2. What has been your biggest achievement so far
      3. What is your strength and your weekness

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three part interview.
    First: HR interview with the recruiter. Just tells you more about the job and asks you more about your background.

Second: technical interview with questions about OOP, inheritance, etc. also a few HR questions about experience, why Accenture, strength, weakness.

Third: final HR interview. Video interview with hiring manager. More HR questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Overall it was good experience First interview was taken by recruiter after that it was technical interview and last one was video interview taken by HR.

First interview: This is a phone screen with the recruiter to discuss your qualification for the position. The recruiter will lightly go through your resume to ensure that you meet the qualifications for the position.Second Interview: This is a Technical screen by a manager on your soon to be team. This person will be asking you about your technical background as it relates to the position. It is extremely important to be able to relate your experience back to the job description as well as be current on things occurring in that field.
    Third Interview: Consists of meeting with a Senior Manager. The senior manager will perform a behavioral interview which discusses your background in an indirect manner. The interviewer will ask you about your current project and the role you played on the team. They are looking too see if you were a leader and what type of activities you have completed.

Last Step in the process is circling back with the recruiter and receiving your offer letter. Make sure that you do some negotiation in this process.

Interview Questions

• Q Difference between Black box and White box?
      Q Difference between Regression and Retest?

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two interviews - phone and webcam. The phone interview was really uplifting as my interviewer was really passionate and positive. The web camera interview was very informative but it felt more structured. The web cam interview didn't include a programming test but some questions regarding OOD were asked.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Mine was a College Hiring and the questions mostly consisted of aptitude questions and general IQ test. They majorly test your logic rather than getting too technical.
    There were three rounds viz. Written, Technical and HR round and the technical was the most long running. For Written it was mostly aptitude test and Logical reasoning.

Interview Questions

• How will you implement indian railway reservation system?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, follow by 40 question test I had to pass. Then went to Arlington Office for two more interviews. One was HR and the other was technical. The process was smooth. The HR interview was tough. He tried to go in-depth in the ONE question I didn't have a good answer for. Had to answer a brain teaser at the end.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to handle difficult people and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty fast. I first received a follow up email, then received a phone call interview which was general spoke about the company and what I am looking for, then received a skype interview which included behavioral and technical questions. and about a week or so later I received another phone call being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are the three OOP parts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

I took the exam when they came to our school and few weeks after, they called me for an HR interview. The questions are very basic. The interview lasted for 10 minutes only.

Interview Questions

• 3 things that you are looking for in a company   1 Answer