Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 24, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with someone in the operating group, in person interview with 4 different people from the OG, final phone laddering interview. The interviews were completed with in a month. The offer took much longer (e.g. 7 months after the final interview)

Interview Questions

• This is a 100% travel position. How will you ensure that you can maintain a work life balance?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a purely behavioral interview, got it as part of college recruiting process. I think that by the time they interview you, they know your resume is fine - so the interview is more of a test on culture fit. This is has since changed - I believe it is a case interview for everyone.

Interview Questions

• This was a long time ago - but just the typical behavioral questions, nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Advanced Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They just seemed to not know what the job description for the job was.. I walked out of the info session thinking that the role was going to be mostly tech implementation, and then during the interview the lady told me that the role was mostly coding. Then why even bother with a case interview? I was told when I followed up to call that I'd be a better fit for the normal BA-type role- I didn't tell them anything that they couldn't have already figured out from my resume, including the strength of my coding skills, so that was really disappointing. Overall, everyone was very nice and I enjoyed getting to know everyone, it's just even the people at info sessions clearly had no idea what the job was about (especially since a majority of them were not even tech analysts themselves).

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral- tell me about yourself, why Accenture, most difficult challenge, etc etc   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 5 rounds of interviews: first with HR talent team, then a behavioral interview (again with HR), then a skills assessment with a manager, then finally two separate interviews with senior level members of the department. Only one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicting opinions with a team member. First describe the situation and then describe in detail what steps were taken to get to an end result.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter - contacted by recruiter
    Next, phone screen with Senior Manager. Interviewer wasn't available at the time scheduled, but did call back 15 minutes later.
    Only asked two questions about Supply Chain background and then asked if I had questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

For Veterans, I went through the AVTTP program. If successful, you learn a new programming language (Android Development with Java/Javascript) via Udacity. After going through the Udacity course, a HR recruiter will do your 1st interview out of the program, which will take you to a 2nd round of interviews. In the 2nd round interviews, it is a behavioral & technical interview. The last and final review (Confirmation Round) will be with a Managing Director. Some behavioral /HR related Questions. Nothing Big. Verbal offer came within 24hrs. The offer letter came 1.5 weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the basic component of Object Orient Programming.   1 Answer

Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online. A recruiter from Accenture followed up with a phone call. I later interviewed with a technical person. Since the technical interview went well, a background check was conducted and a final in person interview was scheduled. During the in-person interview, it was never made clear to me what the day to day responsibilities were nor the position that what I was interviewing for. Anytime I asked about the position, I received the consistent answer "It depends." It seemed strange to me that the questions was asked required specific answers but the answers I received were so vague. Needless to say, I received an email that role was not a fit for me. I am left to think what was a good fit?

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in the work of an analyst?   1 Answer

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted one month later. One initial phone screen followed by a technical interview that lead to an in-person interview. Initially a two week process where I was told an offer would be coming. Six weeks later I was contacted and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience using SAP?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Process is long, there are several interviews and the salary negotiation takes time. Candidates need to really be prepared for interviews by familiarizing themselves with the company and what they do. there isn't a lot of room for negotiation with salary and you need to be prepared for backing up your worth.