Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Feb 15, 2017

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. One case interview. Pretty easy. The interviewers were really nice and welcoming. The process took about 2 weeks. They even took us out to eat.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

After working through a personal connection to get integrated into the process, a recruiter reached out to me to setup the first phone screening. After the initial screening, I was directed to a supervisor for a second phone screening. The second phone interview went well, so I flew out to Atlanta for a face to face interview with small number of applicants.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read a case study and show my methodology for solving the problem.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university career website. There were two rounds of interviews. Before the first round, there was a reception to talk to current employees about the company. The first round was the following week and involved a single behavioral interview with standard questions (and an online behavioral assessment). The second (and final) round was about 3 days later and involved one behavioral and one case interview. The case was relatively easy and straight-forward. I was contacted within a week with an offer and given about 3 weeks to make a decision.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round interview was behavioral. If you get past that, the second round would be case. In the interview room, while you are waiting, there are other employees sitting around waiting with you; I'd treat this as interview time as well and chat with them.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a screening phone call with a recruiter, next an in person interview and third an interview on the phone with another person. The two interviews were each one hour long and the screening process was about thirty minutes. The jobe was eventually closed and they did not hire anyone for the role due to budget cuts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move into an internal permanent role?   1 Answer

Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

First round: Telephone screening (lasted about 20-30 minutes)

Second round: Behavioral/ situational interview (will last about 30 min to an hour)

Third round: In office interview (have not completed yet- will last 2-3 hours)

Recruiter was very helpful. I have my behavioral interview later today.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had three Interviews. The recruiting process is very professional. They treat candidates with respect. First Interview was with the Recruiter, second and third on the technical side. The technical interviewer asked domain questions. Not difficult if you are prepared and have relevant experience. Overall happy with the way they treat candidates during the interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Share your leadership experiences
      2) Describe a difficult situation that you handled.
      Answer Question

MCDP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was about a two month interview process with two rounds of phone interviews and a third round in person interview. The first phone interview was a introductory interview to just get to know me. The second phone interview was a situational interview. They gave me various scenarios where I had to explain how I have handled those situations in my past. The in-person round had two interviews (case study and character interviews) The case study was to see how I addressed a given problem and to see my thought process and tactics. The character interview was to see if I would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you failed at an assignment and how did you cope with that?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You start with an HR interview, then you speak to a manager. Then, once you've cleared those, you have a technical interview. I really studied for it, but it was more situational and philosophical approach oriented, than nuts and bolts questions. Once you've passed them, and you're doing a confirmation interview, that's pretty much it. The confirmation is mostly to see if you present the correct image and don't fall apart at the end. From start to finish, I think it was a 3 week process.

The interview questions ask specifically about how you've impacted projects in the past, so sit down and really think that through. Write it down. Practice delivering it. Don't worry about 'tooting your own horn' or thinking in terms of a team. The assumption is that we all work in teams, what they want to know is if you can identify positive actions and know how they positively impact a project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to mediate a disagreement between two team members.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a number, and since I had another offer, I was able to leverage an additional $5,000. They might also have a hiring bonus available.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round (Thursday, on-campus): It was a 30-minute, one-on-one screening with one of their employees (I got a managing director). It was a resume review/typical screening. Make sure you can present a 90-second elevator speech about yourself and a 90-second speech on what you know about the company. I received a call that night to invite me to a second round interview on Friday.

Second round (Friday, on-campus): It was a 1-hour, one-on-one behavioral interview with one of their employees (I got a senior consultant). It was a behavioral interview where you have to guide them through about 3 different stories in your life, such as "Describe a time where you had difficulty mending a working relationship," or "What is your biggest accomplishment so far." They are looking for a thoughtful, 15-minute explanation that guides them from start to finish through your thought processes and actions during the story. There is no case study. I received a call the following Monday that I was invited to the third round in Atlanta.

[For the first and second rounds, some people had phone interviews if their schedules prevented them from interviewing on campus.]

Third round (2 weeks later, in Atlanta): There were two separate 45-minute, one-on-one interviews with managers. One often plays good cop, and the other plays bad cop. Also, you'll be presented an hour-ish long presentation to sell you on the company and its benefits. If you do well, you'll get an offer within the next week and a half. I didn't.

Interview Questions

• Q. (Throughout the second round) What were you thinking when you made this decision?   Answer Question