Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was behavioral, over the phone, very straight forward questions about my resume. Second interview was at their office in Atlanta. This consisted of one behavioral interview and one case interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you had to work on a team   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had two phone call interviews that began with a company that was being acquired by Accenture. The process went fairly smoothly with both the internal recruiter and the hiring manager. The interviewing process was then taken over by a HR rep from Accenture and the interview process came to a halt. After several emails back and forth with the Accenture HR rep, I suddenly never heard anything else. The hiring process has now been "on hold" for a month.

Interview Questions

• What unique trait do you think you can bring to our team?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process included following steps:
    Recruiter Interview (General background experience questions, Compensation, Areas of Interest)
    Phone interviews with two Managing Directors (Deep and Broad questions on IT Strategy, Challenges),
    Video Interview with Practice Leader (Review of relevant background, How I can contribute to Accenture practice, Key industries of interest, Future career aspirations, etc.)

Interview Questions

• IT Strategy and EA experiences, Type of resources needed for IT Strategy/EA projects, Industries experienced in, Challenging CxO interactions and outcomes,   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was interviewed for software consultant position and the interview was over skype. It was pretty straight forward. They explained what their current project was and its current status and also explained about the role

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly simple. They tested if I knew underlying architecture of the application, my experience with developing interface, reports and extensions. They also asked me few questions related to upgrade.

1. About my experience in PeopleSoft upgrade projects?
      2. Do you have any experience in Component Interface(CI)?
      3. What mode you inserted the job data?
      4. If an employee has 4 job data rows in a file. And you are trying to load into job using component interface. Which mode you will use?
      5. What tables in Job Data component you updated using CI?
      6. My experience in PeopleSoft upgrade?
      7. About Retrofit?
      8. Which module you retrofitted?
      9. About TAM and Candidate Gateway(CG)?
      10. What does decode does in SQL statement?
      11. About SQR and How do send emails in SQR?
      12. About Rowset and How many rows &rsRow1 has?
      13. Tell me about one experience when you migrate data using component interface during upgrade!
      14. What are the tables you used for that component?
      15. How you throw exceptions or errors during that process?
      16. How you setup security for the component interface before testing it?
      17. Discussion about are the standard properties in Component Interface?
      18. When you prefer to use state records than temporary tables?
      19. Two questions on people code events!
      20. Why we get arithmetic overflow error while executing AE?
      21. Some discussion about row by row and set processing.
      22. Which statement we used to retrieve data from State Record?
      23. About restart facility in AE!
      24. Tracing and debugging options for Application Engine.
      25. What is the people code command to send an email notifications?
      26. How exception handling was done in AE?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview and then in-person interview. 5 day turn around. Interviewed with 6 people total. Friendly, young people. Gave me a tour of the facility. would recommend to a friend

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Seamless process, the hiring manager was very communicative with me throughout the entire thing. Had a pre-interview dinner and on campus interview the next day. Followed up within about a week saying I got a second interview. I thought I did really well so I was surprised when I didnt get the job.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. One case interview. Pretty easy. The interviewers were really nice and welcoming. The process took about 2 weeks. They even took us out to eat.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

After working through a personal connection to get integrated into the process, a recruiter reached out to me to setup the first phone screening. After the initial screening, I was directed to a supervisor for a second phone screening. The second phone interview went well, so I flew out to Atlanta for a face to face interview with small number of applicants.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read a case study and show my methodology for solving the problem.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university career website. There were two rounds of interviews. Before the first round, there was a reception to talk to current employees about the company. The first round was the following week and involved a single behavioral interview with standard questions (and an online behavioral assessment). The second (and final) round was about 3 days later and involved one behavioral and one case interview. The case was relatively easy and straight-forward. I was contacted within a week with an offer and given about 3 weeks to make a decision.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round interview was behavioral. If you get past that, the second round would be case. In the interview room, while you are waiting, there are other employees sitting around waiting with you; I'd treat this as interview time as well and chat with them.