Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university and received an invite to the first round interview. It was supposed to last a full hour of simply behavioral questions. 15 minutes into the interview the recruiter told me he was moving me on to the final round to take place that Friday. Two days later I received a call from HR saying I did not receive a final round interview. I followed up with the recruiter who interviewed me, and he said that after HR re-reviewed my resume they decided my major/background was not a fit even though he thought I fit with the company.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 interviews. The first a behavioral interview, the second a case study interview, and last a closing interview. The behavioral interview they ask basic questions like tell me about yourself? Questions you'll get anywhere to understand the type of person you are. The case interview, I was given a case study related implementing a new software for a client. I was asked questions on different problems that could arise in the process. For example, an unresponsive coworker or understanding the client's wants for your software.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. It took a little over a week from the time I applied until they got back with me. The first round interview was a behavioral interview on-campus. The second-round was 4 days later in their office. That interview consisted of a case question and a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, such as tell me about a time you worked in a team and there was a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with someone in the operating group, in person interview with 4 different people from the OG, final phone laddering interview. The interviews were completed with in a month. The offer took much longer (e.g. 7 months after the final interview)

Interview Questions

• This is a 100% travel position. How will you ensure that you can maintain a work life balance?   1 Answer

Systems Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a purely behavioral interview, got it as part of college recruiting process. I think that by the time they interview you, they know your resume is fine - so the interview is more of a test on culture fit. This is has since changed - I believe it is a case interview for everyone.

Interview Questions

• This was a long time ago - but just the typical behavioral questions, nothing too challenging   Answer Question

Advanced Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They just seemed to not know what the job description for the job was.. I walked out of the info session thinking that the role was going to be mostly tech implementation, and then during the interview the lady told me that the role was mostly coding. Then why even bother with a case interview? I was told when I followed up to call that I'd be a better fit for the normal BA-type role- I didn't tell them anything that they couldn't have already figured out from my resume, including the strength of my coding skills, so that was really disappointing. Overall, everyone was very nice and I enjoyed getting to know everyone, it's just even the people at info sessions clearly had no idea what the job was about (especially since a majority of them were not even tech analysts themselves).

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral- tell me about yourself, why Accenture, most difficult challenge, etc etc   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 5 rounds of interviews: first with HR talent team, then a behavioral interview (again with HR), then a skills assessment with a manager, then finally two separate interviews with senior level members of the department. Only one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicting opinions with a team member. First describe the situation and then describe in detail what steps were taken to get to an end result.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter - contacted by recruiter
    Next, phone screen with Senior Manager. Interviewer wasn't available at the time scheduled, but did call back 15 minutes later.
    Only asked two questions about Supply Chain background and then asked if I had questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

For Veterans, I went through the AVTTP program. If successful, you learn a new programming language (Android Development with Java/Javascript) via Udacity. After going through the Udacity course, a HR recruiter will do your 1st interview out of the program, which will take you to a 2nd round of interviews. In the 2nd round interviews, it is a behavioral & technical interview. The last and final review (Confirmation Round) will be with a Managing Director. Some behavioral /HR related Questions. Nothing Big. Verbal offer came within 24hrs. The offer letter came 1.5 weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the basic component of Object Orient Programming.   1 Answer