Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 17, 2017

Supply Chain Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter - contacted by recruiter
    Next, phone screen with Senior Manager. Interviewer wasn't available at the time scheduled, but did call back 15 minutes later.
    Only asked two questions about Supply Chain background and then asked if I had questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

For Veterans, I went through the AVTTP program. If successful, you learn a new programming language (Android Development with Java/Javascript) via Udacity. After going through the Udacity course, a HR recruiter will do your 1st interview out of the program, which will take you to a 2nd round of interviews. In the 2nd round interviews, it is a behavioral & technical interview. The last and final review (Confirmation Round) will be with a Managing Director. Some behavioral /HR related Questions. Nothing Big. Verbal offer came within 24hrs. The offer letter came 1.5 weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the basic component of Object Orient Programming.   Answer Question

Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online. A recruiter from Accenture followed up with a phone call. I later interviewed with a technical person. Since the technical interview went well, a background check was conducted and a final in person interview was scheduled. During the in-person interview, it was never made clear to me what the day to day responsibilities were nor the position that what I was interviewing for. Anytime I asked about the position, I received the consistent answer "It depends." It seemed strange to me that the questions was asked required specific answers but the answers I received were so vague. Needless to say, I received an email that role was not a fit for me. I am left to think what was a good fit?

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted one month later. One initial phone screen followed by a technical interview that lead to an in-person interview. Initially a two week process where I was told an offer would be coming. Six weeks later I was contacted and offered the job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Process is long, there are several interviews and the salary negotiation takes time. Candidates need to really be prepared for interviews by familiarizing themselves with the company and what they do. there isn't a lot of room for negotiation with salary and you need to be prepared for backing up your worth.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was behavioral, over the phone, very straight forward questions about my resume. Second interview was at their office in Atlanta. This consisted of one behavioral interview and one case interview.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had two phone call interviews that began with a company that was being acquired by Accenture. The process went fairly smoothly with both the internal recruiter and the hiring manager. The interviewing process was then taken over by a HR rep from Accenture and the interview process came to a halt. After several emails back and forth with the Accenture HR rep, I suddenly never heard anything else. The hiring process has now been "on hold" for a month.

Interview Questions

• What unique trait do you think you can bring to our team?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process included following steps:
    Recruiter Interview (General background experience questions, Compensation, Areas of Interest)
    Phone interviews with two Managing Directors (Deep and Broad questions on IT Strategy, Challenges),
    Video Interview with Practice Leader (Review of relevant background, How I can contribute to Accenture practice, Key industries of interest, Future career aspirations, etc.)

Interview Questions

• IT Strategy and EA experiences, Type of resources needed for IT Strategy/EA projects, Industries experienced in, Challenging CxO interactions and outcomes,   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was interviewed for software consultant position and the interview was over skype. It was pretty straight forward. They explained what their current project was and its current status and also explained about the role

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly simple. They tested if I knew underlying architecture of the application, my experience with developing interface, reports and extensions. They also asked me few questions related to upgrade.

1. About my experience in PeopleSoft upgrade projects?
      2. Do you have any experience in Component Interface(CI)?
      3. What mode you inserted the job data?
      4. If an employee has 4 job data rows in a file. And you are trying to load into job using component interface. Which mode you will use?
      5. What tables in Job Data component you updated using CI?
      6. My experience in PeopleSoft upgrade?
      7. About Retrofit?
      8. Which module you retrofitted?
      9. About TAM and Candidate Gateway(CG)?
      10. What does decode does in SQL statement?
      11. About SQR and How do send emails in SQR?
      12. About Rowset and How many rows &rsRow1 has?
      13. Tell me about one experience when you migrate data using component interface during upgrade!
      14. What are the tables you used for that component?
      15. How you throw exceptions or errors during that process?
      16. How you setup security for the component interface before testing it?
      17. Discussion about are the standard properties in Component Interface?
      18. When you prefer to use state records than temporary tables?
      19. Two questions on people code events!
      20. Why we get arithmetic overflow error while executing AE?
      21. Some discussion about row by row and set processing.
      22. Which statement we used to retrieve data from State Record?
      23. About restart facility in AE!
      24. Tracing and debugging options for Application Engine.
      25. What is the people code command to send an email notifications?
      26. How exception handling was done in AE?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview and then in-person interview. 5 day turn around. Interviewed with 6 people total. Friendly, young people. Gave me a tour of the facility. would recommend to a friend