Accenture Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

3.1

Associate Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

There are three parts of this application. Once when you registered there will be about two weeks wait time until you are called by Accenture HR. The first part is just general questions relating to your personality and willingness to work in Accenture. I provided some postitive feedback and then I was invited to attend Accenture's One-day event. During that event you will get to meet all the team heads and have some really nice networking. You will need to complete a challenge during the event. A interview is followed after their assessment of your on-event performance. The interview is purely about why you want to work for Accenture and what is your career design.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

One night I got a phone call from Accenture to see if I am still interested. As it was for ever since I have applied for the position. when I said yes the guy told me that it is going to be very quick as he is in a hurry to submit the names through.
    He send the Online test that night and told me to do it that night. The next morning he sent an Online video interview and told me to do it that night. and he said the next step is the final interview with a manager.
    It took them 3 weeks to manage that time for the interview. It was online and something went wrong from their end because they ended up calling my mobile phone for the interview which I did not expect.
    And the interview was like half an hour with a guy with a thick Accent :D
    I got the contract the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to make a hard decision?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Interview was very detailed. Recruitment team were great. Always on top of things. They set it all up.
    Exhaustive process. Many rounds. Can take up to 4-6 weeks from the start to finish when you have an offer letter.
    Initial HR screening is easy. What are you currently doing? Why do you want to join ACN?
    Certain rounds are grueling. Especially the behavioral. Where hey ask you detailed scenario based questions.
    Skills were relatively straight forward. If you have been working then you shouldn't face any challenges in the skills round.
    Partner Closing Interview - most easy relaxed interview ever.

Interview Questions

• Detailed scenario based ques in behavioral round. Google them. They are meant to test your mind and personality. How you perform. How you think. Your conference.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1. Skill based
    2. Behaviour
    3. MD round

They basically check how much you know about the role and whether you are proper fit or not.
    MD round is more of a two way communication and asking about career aspirations.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

The process went for 4 months from the date I applied and got an offer. There was initial screening and a Psychometric test followed by a video interview and a final face to face interview at Melbourne office.

I applied in March and was called in for final interview in July.

Interview Questions

• The Questions were common behavioral questions focusing on your experiences and achievements as a student.,   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Found it to be very easy and questions were straight-forward. They called me the next day to offer my the role. The whole process took 1 month after submitting the application online.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Accenture - where (in terms of business group and technology streams) do you see yourself fitting in   Answer Question

Client Delivery and Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was with one of the MD for the technology stream in Accenture. Overall length was roughly 1 hour. There was no typical behavioural questions, he was more interested in my motivation for being a consultant and whether or not I understood what the role entailed.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture?
      Why Consultant?
      Why did you choose your discipline in University?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2016.

Interview

Recorded online interview and then face to face online interview. I would imagine that if I lived in a state with Accenture offices the second interview would have been in person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Tech Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2016.

Interview

Great experience! Everyone in the team was really nice and friendly and even though I did not get the role, it was a good interview experience. All the interviewers made me feel at ease as well.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you were able to overcome and what would you do next time to improve?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

- Phone Interview
    - Senior Manager Interview
    - AC day where there was a group game, then group case study, Director interview then group presentation followed by drinks
    - Senior Interview was hard, Interview with the director was more relaxed