Accenture Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor

3.1

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached by an Accenture recruiter. Went through three interviews, which were all pleasant experiences. The process was a bit weird because the role was not clearly defined, but decided to keep going through the process to see where it led. The fourth interview was strange. Was then told they didn't want to proceed because I didn't have experience with external clients, which was known from the beginning. Waste of time and energy and money. That last interview and the reason provided left a sour taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with problems with developers? Wanted specific examples.   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy from the first online application.

The next stage was an online personality test, followed by a video interview, then one face-to-face interview. The next stage would be an interview with a Managing Director.

In total, the process took about 5 months. However the people were very friendly and helpful.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

The video interview was simple and easy. Get 3 minutes to answer each question, which gives plenty of time not to rush. Questions are simple and typical, about the kind you'd expect at your first interview. Nothing too specific about the company itself.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview that was fine and straight forward and then 1 face to face skills interview which was weird, the interviewer was an hour late, then she asked questions which were not about my skills but only recent 1-2 years experience which is unjust for person with over 15 years work experience all the questions were way too specific and seems like she was looking to find reasons not to hire.
    After that I didn't hear anything back for 4 weeks although I followed up with a couple of nice emails. After over a month from the interview I get this template email back that I didn't get the job. Very ugly process overall. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you did with emphasis on how you did it (with examples in very high details)   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Typical interview process at Accenture. HR was much more accommodating than other firms in the lead up to the interviews.
     Process was slightly drawn out but was professional at all times
    Mostly behavioural questions asked during the interview.
    Had excellent impressions of both interviews - SM and MD, and they were helpful in clarifying both interview questions as well as questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Senior Executives in 2 separate sessions. 1st one was over breakfast at a local hotel. Made a very good impression by presenting examples of previous work and a vision of how I can help develop his practice. He indicated my application will be progressed to the next level. Also gave me some advice on how to approach the next interview. 2nd interview was at the Sydney office scheduled for only an hour. The executive who interviewed me asked so many deep dives into my responses that the scheduled one hour became almost the entire afternoon! I was offered the job after in 1 week's time.

Interview Questions

• Can you take me through in detail how you managed to setup a fully functioning retail website and the supporting eCommerce operations in less than 6 months?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

3 stages of interviews. Screening by the HR, followed by a skills interview with a senior manager. Final interview was with the managing director. Post the final interview with the MD, salary and joining dates were negotiated

Interview Questions

• Questions were centred on situations   2 Answers

Graduate Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online with basic information, resume, cover letter and academic transcript. It took two weeks until I got the invite to take an online personality questionnaire. Received the link to digital interview two days after submitted the questionnaire and required to be completed within 3 business days. There were 3-4 questions in total, each question can only be recorded once with 1 minute preparation time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      Behaviour questions about teamwork and leadership.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Did it through my University. First round behavioral for about 30-45 minutes, then a two hour session that is half case interview half "confirming interview". Confirming interview is literally just a conversation (no interview questions) so make sure to bring informative questions.

Associate Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

There are three parts of this application. Once when you registered there will be about two weeks wait time until you are called by Accenture HR. The first part is just general questions relating to your personality and willingness to work in Accenture. I provided some postitive feedback and then I was invited to attend Accenture's One-day event. During that event you will get to meet all the team heads and have some really nice networking. You will need to complete a challenge during the event. A interview is followed after their assessment of your on-event performance. The interview is purely about why you want to work for Accenture and what is your career design.