Accenture Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience with Accenture HRs and recruitment process.

I was interviewed for Machine Learning for Mumbai location.

1st round: telephonic screening.
    2nd round: detailed technical round (also telephonic)
    The interviewer was good.

Cleared both rounds and HR told that, you will get call from HR for Offer discussion.
    In the mean time submit all the documents required for further processing. So, I uploaded all required documents.
    Documents:- last 3 months salary slips, increment letter, pan card, aadhar card, DL, Degree certificate, 10th and 12 certificate, detailed BGV like form(where you have to provide all the personal information. like current address, permanent address, current employee ID, your manager name and contact and many more.)

After they collected all this data, they simply sent me an email saying "There is no open positions that match my profile".

The HR at Mumbai location didn't pick up my calls.

So, I called Bangalore HR. She told me that, the offer has been given to someone else.

Be aware of Accenture's recruitment. They simply collect all personal information and even after you clear all the rounds, there will be no sign of offer.

Software Engineering Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was of average difficulty. It was direct hiring for a project. Process was ovearll good , but HRs are quite adamant.
    Two technical interview took place, followed by HR discussion

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from company HR that my profile is shortlisted and interview is scheduled for Saturday 15th of April.

Reached Accenture Bangalore office at 9 am.. after completing the mandatory registration process which took 1 hr waited for another 2 hrs but no interview taken so I came back without wasting more time

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Joined as a fresher, through Elitmus. I was already holding a job offer hence it was easier to be offered a job here. Had a pretty easy technical and HR round post which the offer was given. The interview process was not at all draining as you would expect incase of Accenture. Although i also had a pretty good elitmus percentile close to 99% hence the weightage given to me was more. Although people with more than 80%ile in Elitmus and a decent run in technical and Hr interview were all greeted with offer letters.

Interview Questions

• Something about the SQL database.   1 Answer

Applications Developer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It is easy.
    First round is Apti which is quite easy, an average student would crack it easily.
    Afterwards there is an interview round , in which on 1 panel, 5 people are interviewed simultaneously.
    It is mostly debate on current affairs and general topics.
    Some panels are asking tech questn but quite basic ones. Mostly they ask about projects.

Interview Questions

• Asking about Projects and some DBMS queries   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it was good and very exact to the profile I applied . Nothing was out of my profile. we were having a contact person detail , he made us comfortable and then called us for the interview and someone was on the call who took the interview.
    its been 3 days and still waiting for the confirmation.

Interview Questions

• how did you get into this technology.
      tell me about your work experience.
      be prepared with everything about what you are going to apply .I faced really very smart questions.
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Accenture?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very Elementary and standard.
    Very standard interview process.
    No where near to the MBA level interview I have been through.
    I was expecting a lot more grilling.
    Guess what, anybody can code, seems to be the thought process.
    Coding is no rocket science. But not everyone likes coding!!

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve in Accenture?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through Elitmus. The process took 1 day.

After the document verification phase. The interview was conducted in a group of 5 people by 2 interviewers. They had our resumes with them. They didn't go much into the technical part. Just HR.

Interview:
    Tell me something about yourself which is unique from other people here.

Then they gave different topics to everyone to speak for some time. I got "demonetization". Others were: Red or black, trump's effect on IT industry, women empowerment, cricket.

Interview Questions

• Being an electronics guy, why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you get an offer letter from INTEL next week?   1 Answer

Engineering Post Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a casual talk about what project i did and few typical interview questions and he was very keen to know how well i speak .Confidence level is the most important criteria to select a candidate.HR person did not put me in pressure .He picked questions from my CV