Accenture Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

2.6

884 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was conducted on campus in my university at Bangalore. First we had a assessment test which was followed by face to face interview with a panel of 2 interviewers. The question in the interview were simple and straight forward.

Avanade CFM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It has 2 rounds.
    First Round was walk through your Resume.
    Second Round was technical round.
    In Second Round the Interviewer was testing your knowledge based on your work experience and qualification.

He was asking situational based questions.

The process did not take much time.

It was fast and up to the mark.

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The recruitment process goes too long,for months together which is very common for Accenture even checked with others too they also had same experience of going through a interview process of 5-6 months...for me I had a terrible experience...it lasted for almost 5 months they have one technical round followed by a managerial cum technical round...after the first telephonic round I got cleared in that ...it took almost two months to get to the next round in between that I got various mails once saying sorry position is already filled another time saying your f2f is pending...it was total crazy...after almost 2 months I got to f2f round and the manager expectations were too high ...and then after almost one more month I got another mail saying that the vacancy is already filled...not at all professional way to conduct a interview...

Interview Questions

• general sap basis question which are easy for 1st round followed by moderate tough technical round of f2f and additional your managerial or team lead experience   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round is written test it is very easy to clear and second round is HR which are very easy they are very cool. Easy interview process. They asked such a easy questions and hr are friendly.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

telephonic interview, two technicals and one managerial interview. The difficulty of the interview was not easy and the time duration for each interview was 30 min approx, the last mangerial was shorter in duration

Business Excellence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

They have new digital interview system in process , where in you have to talk about yourself , its more like your standing in front of wall and recording yourself.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Very simple and comfortable. Very basic technical questions. Mainly aptitude related questions and checking communication and discussion skills. Group discussion was laid back and everyone was encouraged to speak up and communicate with each other.

Interview Questions

• Multiple riddles and puzzles that involved aptitude and reasoning.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Its very simple as i had gone through elitmus its just a formal interview
    They havenot asked any technical much
    If you have offer earlier then its straight forward
    They will just see the peevious offer and simply hire

PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was easy and had 3 HR rounds. basically asked questions about my work, career, why would you join us, previous projects etc but once i cleared the interview they took forever to roll out the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you had to work with limited resources. how did you managed?   Answer Question

Pl SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

Its was quite good. Process went on with aptitude and later with technical round and aptitude was easy even with some written questions with basic sql questions and later HR round with friendly environment