Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruited through the veterans outreach program. I have had a single phone interview thus far that consisted primarily of behavioral questions. I am still pursuing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to deal with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

In my case, there were two rounds of interviews. Both sets of interviews were held on campus. My first round interview was more behaviorally based and the second round was half behavioral, half case interview. I spoke with people who were very tenured within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First round was a screening interview, and second round was more intense. It was behavioral, but asked deeper questions. They asked specifically about my role in any situation that I described. It is helpful to have details to share. The third was a case interview for management consulting. It was more focused around soft skills rather than number crunching.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a lot of data (very detailed).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

HR Interview, Alumni Interview, 2 back to back phone case interviews, Final round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through my university career office's recruiting website. Received an invitation for a 1st-round interview on campus about a week later. Accenture invited all interviewees to a pre-interview dinner with current employees, and offered contact info for an "Interview Buddy" to each applicant, who helped me answer some questions about the process in a 30 min phone call.

1st round interviews consisted of 2 separate 1:1s with senior level employees, both of which contained behavioral and case portions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Behavioral and general hR interviews then in office interview with leadership

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unexpected situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

It was a very long process. Not sure what the result would be. Got offers from other companies but preferred this company over the others because of the brand value and information from the friends. Overall its was a lenghtly and delayed process.