Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met Accenture people at school career fair and had two campus interviews and one final at the Accenture office, Houston, TX.
The whole process was smooth and easy. The interview questions were; what is the role of an analyst? What is the role of a consultant and the different between the two? Why do you choose to work for Accenture?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was with a campus recruiter who scheduled my interview process. The process consisted of two phone interviews and one in person interview. I was informed that the first two interviews were the most important and that if those were passed, the job was mine to lose. The initial phone interview was with a recrutier who was very frank but cordial and helpful in defining the rest of the process. He explained that he had a hand in deciding the initial course of the interview process and whether I, as the interviewee, would move on to the second phase. He asked general questions my intentions, interests, location preferences, and work and school history. By the end of our conversation he let me know that the second interview would occur and scheduled it with me. The second interview was more formal and I answered questions about how I would handle certain business situations, anecdotal questions regarding projects I had worked on in the past, and other basic interview questions. At the end of that interview, I was told that I would be contacted to schedule the third, in person interview. The recruiter that I initially spoke with on the phone was my contact and scheduled the in-person. When I got to that interview, I was one of 4 people to be brought in. We were initially given a presentation by 3 or 4 people regarding company culture, values, and history before being interviewed by two different manager level employees. These interviews were more formal and much like any other interview I had been on with questions focusing on project work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work on a team where the members didn't agree on the path forward.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

(1) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to job experience (15 min)
     -background
     -interest in job
     -why I fit the role
    (2) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to specific work experience (30 min)
     -work experience
     -tough situations
     -behavioral questions
     -performance questions

Salary

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview was a standard phone interview from an HR rep. Pretty basic "tell me about yourself and why you're interested in the company" stuff, just to make sure you're capable of basic human interaction. The second interview was also a phone interview but it was a case interview with a manager in the company. For the third round, they flew me out to the office location I was interviewing for. There were about 5 other candidates, and it started with a presentation about the company. Then we split up and each did 3 one on one case interviews with people in the company ranging from manager to senior executive. We flew home on the same day. I recommend studying up on business cases as the whole point of their interview process is to determine whether you can think critically and present logical, strategic solutions to the case they present you with. Don't be afraid to take your time, use a structured approach and bring graph paper in case you want to draw them some kind of visual.

Interview Questions

• "You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?"   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was standard. Uses a similar approach to case studies and behavioral interviews like other companies.