Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Filled out an application after meeting recruiters at a school career fair. I was notified to participate in an interview. The interview was a positive experience overall. There were recent hires there to talk to you about the position before you went into the official interview. The first interview was with a manager. The questions were pretty standard behavioral and STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were on a team, and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter over background. Next,45 min phone skills interview. Finally, confirming interview via webcam. Called for weeks afterwords and was told I would be given a project...never received an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for entry level through their website and my college career center. Went through 2 rounds, first being strictly behavioral, second being split between a case and more behavioral questions with a local senior employee

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Campus recruitment involves a few pre-recruitment information sessions, an application deadline, a pre-interview dinner, and three interviews. The process took about 3 weeks and the recruiting manager was extremely helpful and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

• What sector would you be interested in working in at Accenture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruited through the veterans outreach program. I have had a single phone interview thus far that consisted primarily of behavioral questions. I am still pursuing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to deal with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Behavioral, confirming, case - I enjoyed these three interviews. Case was very abstract and not a typical case.

My experience with the recruiter really turned me off. I was not treated well - the recruiter would not return my phone calls or emails. Nobody else at the firm was of assistance to me. It really showed how I would just be a number at Accenture and totally replaceable. Very unprofessional conduct from the recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Met on campus. I met one on one with an employee. They wanted a chance to get to know me. They wanted to find out what were my interest and what I had to offer the company. Had technical and behavioral side. Relatively easy. No hard technical questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2016.

Interview

behavior questions, on-site interview, behavior questions, on-site interview,
    Responsible for settlement of claims within personal authorization. Investigate, negotiate and settle claims of a more serious nature within personal settlement

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Very friendly, they do a lot to prepare you and make sure you don't feel overwhelmed. The first round was just a one on one, where they wanted to get to know you. The second round involved a case study and another one on one interview. They give you a link to help you prepare for your case study and honestly, they were so polite and kind throughout the whole experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are a good fit for Accenture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Seamless process, the hiring manager was very communicative with me throughout the entire thing. Had a pre-interview dinner and on campus interview the next day. Followed up within about a week saying I got a second interview. I thought I did really well so I was surprised when I didnt get the job.