Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for entry level through their website and my college career center. Went through 2 rounds, first being strictly behavioral, second being split between a case and more behavioral questions with a local senior employee

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Campus recruitment involves a few pre-recruitment information sessions, an application deadline, a pre-interview dinner, and three interviews. The process took about 3 weeks and the recruiting manager was extremely helpful and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

• What sector would you be interested in working in at Accenture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruited through the veterans outreach program. I have had a single phone interview thus far that consisted primarily of behavioral questions. I am still pursuing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to deal with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Met on campus. I met one on one with an employee. They wanted a chance to get to know me. They wanted to find out what were my interest and what I had to offer the company. Had technical and behavioral side. Relatively easy. No hard technical questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2016.

Interview

behavior questions, on-site interview, behavior questions, on-site interview,
    Responsible for settlement of claims within personal authorization. Investigate, negotiate and settle claims of a more serious nature within personal settlement

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Seamless process, the hiring manager was very communicative with me throughout the entire thing. Had a pre-interview dinner and on campus interview the next day. Followed up within about a week saying I got a second interview. I thought I did really well so I was surprised when I didnt get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 main steps. A phone interview (case interview) for the first round, then 2 interviews for the final round. I had one case interview and one kind conversation with a behavioral question. I don't feel like I was able to give a lot of input for the case interview because a lot was explained so I wasn't sure about what I should say, or rather if i should add anything. It was kind of awkward for me.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I met accenture at a career fair and had a first round interview with them on campus. The second round interview was divided into 2 45 minute slots; one is a typical behavioral interview and one is a case study. For the case study, you are provided a lot of information about a made up company. You will be asked questions on how you would consult for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

After working through a personal connection to get integrated into the process, a recruiter reached out to me to setup the first phone screening. After the initial screening, I was directed to a supervisor for a second phone screening. The second phone interview went well, so I flew out to Atlanta for a face to face interview with small number of applicants.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read a case study and show my methodology for solving the problem.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process at Accenture was stretched out over 6 weeks, tedious and disconnected. The first five interviews went very well. The sixth one seemed like a setup to end the process. Seventh interview was cancelled. Seven interviews? Clearly these folks have a lot of red tape and like to use it. No feedback given regarding reason for no offer.