Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

218 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process took longer than expected. You would expect a company that focuses on helping clients become more efficient be the reflection of their "teachings." I received an email from a recruiter scheduling a phone interview and then never got a response back. When I called back, the recruiter who I had spoken to was no longer employed by Accenture. I tried reaching another recruiter but email response was slow.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruited with Accenture through my school's Career Center. First round consisted of two back-to-back case interviews. The second round consisted of one case interview and one behavioral interview. Questions and cases were straight-forward, nothing surprising. Definitely a lack of organization, maybe indicative of the company as a whole.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Was applying for entry level position.
    1. Interview with HR (checked background (education and work experience, lot of questions with Why...? , explained about the company);
    2. Case study (nothing related with business process - problem, solution: short-term; middle-term; long-term actions etc.);
    3. Final interview with Senior Executive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good offer and salary was attractive.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 interviews comprising of case and behavioral interview. Interviewers were very nice and they will guide you if you are unsure of what is happening.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview

It was a walk-in interview in gurgaon. There was a initially a written test based on aptitude. It was for an hour and the short listed candidates were called a for a group discussion for further filtering. This was followed by a technical round of interview and a HR round round. If you clear these rounds then there will be a final round by a senior manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After an initial phone screening, there are typically 3-4 rounds of interviews, including a final interview with a MD (Partner). One of the interviews will be a behavioral assessment. Depending on your interviewer, you may encounter case interview questions, and potentially in different formats. These could be puzzles or cases involving different business functions. Format could vary from verbal cases to written cases.

Interview Questions

• I literally received an exam paper of business cases. It had several mini cases that I had to solve by analysing the data provided and delivering my recommendations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation leeway as a fresh graduate

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was conducted very professionally and cordially. The first interview phase consisted of a quick 30 minute phone call with a recruiter. The second interview was another phone interview, but this time with an executive. This one was a more technical interview, so it will be good to study the job description in depth. The third and final interview was an in-person meeting with a senior executive in the team I was to join. This one was a lot more informal and helped me to understand the culture and expectations of the company in a casual and less intimidating setting. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when things went wrong, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

College Recruiting (on-campus rounds)

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

There are four rounds in standard:

1) HR screening,
    2) Group Interview,
    3) Manager Interview
    4) Partner Interview

HR Screening: verify all the background information on the CV

Group Interview: case study that is very relevant to the company's business

Manager Interview: behavioral interview

Partner Interview: questions are quite general

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had two phone case interviews after getting the interview through a reference. The first one went pretty rough, I had to digest a 12 slide Powerpoint in the span of 10 mins and then answer questions/develop a solution that included technical terms I did not understand.

Interview Questions

• Did ask many questions, I had to do the question asking.   Answer Question