Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

219 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online after that had telephonic HR interview then second interview was 1 hr skill based digital interview followed by 30 mins client interview . Interviewers were very friendly . skill based interview was more like a discussion .

Interview Questions

• If a user story has more than 50 acceptance criteria what would you do ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2015.

Interview

Online assesment en 3 gesprekken.

Eerste gesprek met HR medewerker, tweede gesprek met Senior Manager en laatste gesprek met een partner.

In het laatste gesprek werd ook een case behandeld.

Interview Questions

• Wat verwacht je van het werk?
      Wat is de reden dat je voor ons kiest en niet een andere consultant?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was short n crisp and to the point !
    The entire process took two days !
    It included 5 tests in all !
    Versant english , versant english part 2 , watson glaser critical thinking and two rounds of interview .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in the next two years?
      Tell me your hobbies ?
      What do you think is the job profile at accenture ?
      What according to you are the skill sets required to be a risk analyst?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is intense but thorough. There are five interviews to the interview process. Several different people conduct the interviews and they cover a range of topics and situational circumstances. You also interview with an employee on the project that you are going to join.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation if a coworker was being deceitful at work and you knew about it?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Manil (Philippines)) in July 2017.

Interview

Technical Interview/Exam was too formal and it follows specific check list. A series of questions was asked regarding the skills and experiences on implementation. A list of question also validates the certification taken by the innterviewee.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Only had phone interview. Was asked both personal and technical questions. Very kind and encouraging interviewers. Shared a good amount about themselves during interview so understood who I would be working with if I accepted offer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in April 2014.

Interview

One day interview.
    Morning: Online business case. On site client meeting, you are an employee arouand a table and has to choose between multiple answer to question. Since it is done, the machine analyze your responses and send it to the manager. Then the manager come to you with feedbacks. A feedback is never bad, always to be improved.
    Afternoon: one to one interview. Basic interview, switch between english and french.
    Advice >> be yourself

Interview Questions

• how do you react when you are stressed   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Filled out an application after meeting recruiters at a school career fair. I was notified to participate in an interview. The interview was a positive experience overall. There were recent hires there to talk to you about the position before you went into the official interview. The first interview was with a manager. The questions were pretty standard behavioral and STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were on a team, and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter over background. Next,45 min phone skills interview. Finally, confirming interview via webcam. Called for weeks afterwords and was told I would be given a project...never received an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2016.

Interview

Three online tests (one logical, one for english, one for social skills), one 30-minute skype interview. Two weeks in between tests and interview. Hard logical test, normal language test, easy social skills test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your year abroad   1 Answer