Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied at a university career fair. Received a follow up call and email within the same week. Interviewed twice on campus: first regarding past experiences and behavioral questions, second for a case study. Advanced to final stage, which consisted of a combination of case studies and behavioral elements. Recruiter and employees I interacted with were all professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you work with teammates on group projects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral Questions only! Want to get a sense of you and your interests vs. actual skills. Two on campus interviews, followed by long in office interview about 5 hours long. Overview of company, perks, etc followed by interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was being asked the same questions by about 3-5 different managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met Accenture people at school career fair and had two campus interviews and one final at the Accenture office, Houston, TX.
    The whole process was smooth and easy. The interview questions were; what is the role of an analyst? What is the role of a consultant and the different between the two? Why do you choose to work for Accenture?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First round was a screening interview, and second round was more intense. It was behavioral, but asked deeper questions. They asked specifically about my role in any situation that I described. It is helpful to have details to share. The third was a case interview for management consulting. It was more focused around soft skills rather than number crunching.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a lot of data (very detailed).   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for Accenture is very tedious and grueling. They set up an interview with HR first, if you pass that you go to the hiring manager for a second interview, lastly you go back to the HR for your final interview and paperwork. This is where they send your information to Hireright which is a complete joke of a business. This process takes about 2-3 months to get hired on with Accenture

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty basic interview questions, know the company's mission statement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty standard, they sent a higher offer than I expected so even if they hadn't negotiated with me I would have been happy.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 interviews, pretty much same as other consulting groups

Interview Questions

• Business case where you prevented slippage of project timelines   Answer Question