Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

223 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Durham, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Mostly digital interviewing. The first interview was behavioral. I had a wonderful time speaking to three different Accenture employees that asked me fairly typical consulting interview questions. The second and third interviews were with higher up employees and were case studies (one per interview). The cases were slightly easier than other consulting interviews that I had participated in and focused on work that Accenture has done in the past. If you heavily prep with Case in Point, you will be completely fine with this part.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process was very simple and straight forward. If you have BA experience, you shouldn't have a problem with the initial screening. Second interview focused more on examples of work that was relevant to being a BA consultant for clients.

Interview Questions

• what types of deliverables were you responsible for in your previous role?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process at Accenture was stretched out over 6 weeks, tedious and disconnected. The first five interviews went very well. The sixth one seemed like a setup to end the process. Seventh interview was cancelled. Seven interviews? Clearly these folks have a lot of red tape and like to use it. No feedback given regarding reason for no offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews; two phone, one video. Offer came the same day as video interview. There were a series of emails to complete paperwork. Hopefully you will get a great recruiter like I did to recognize your skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation, but they ultimately accepted my salary requirement. They recognized that I could bring more to the table and offered me a higher starting position.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by the hr. I was told to apply. I applied, had two interviews but no offer. The experience was pretty good. The recruiter was really friendly but no offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied at a university career fair. Received a follow up call and email within the same week. Interviewed twice on campus: first regarding past experiences and behavioral questions, second for a case study. Advanced to final stage, which consisted of a combination of case studies and behavioral elements. Recruiter and employees I interacted with were all professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you work with teammates on group projects.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Behavioral Questions only! Want to get a sense of you and your interests vs. actual skills. Two on campus interviews, followed by long in office interview about 5 hours long. Overview of company, perks, etc followed by interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was being asked the same questions by about 3-5 different managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.