Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

3.1

237 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I met Accenture people at school career fair and had two campus interviews and one final at the Accenture office, Houston, TX.
    The whole process was smooth and easy. The interview questions were; what is the role of an analyst? What is the role of a consultant and the different between the two? Why do you choose to work for Accenture?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First round was a screening interview, and second round was more intense. It was behavioral, but asked deeper questions. They asked specifically about my role in any situation that I described. It is helpful to have details to share. The third was a case interview for management consulting. It was more focused around soft skills rather than number crunching.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a lot of data (very detailed).   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process for Accenture is very tedious and grueling. They set up an interview with HR first, if you pass that you go to the hiring manager for a second interview, lastly you go back to the HR for your final interview and paperwork. This is where they send your information to Hireright which is a complete joke of a business. This process takes about 2-3 months to get hired on with Accenture

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty basic interview questions, know the company's mission statement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty standard, they sent a higher offer than I expected so even if they hadn't negotiated with me I would have been happy.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 interviews, pretty much same as other consulting groups

Interview Questions

• Business case where you prevented slippage of project timelines   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Two phone interviews and two in person interviews. The in persons were done in an Accenture office on the same day. The best I could give is just be yourself and show that you have the ability to think on your toes. Don't be a stiff but don't get too crazy in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with adversity and how did you face it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard case and behavioral

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online with good looking resume and cover letter, then after some time i was contacted for an interview. It wasn't anything too difficult at all, I just had options and I chose not to go with Accenture. The process was very quick and efficient, which was a surprise because I've heard of others with interviews not going so smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What makes accenture different than other consulting firms in the area?   Answer Question