Accenture CFM Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture CFM Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very short and they asked surface level questions. It was very clear they just wanted bodies to drone away doing data entry and wanted to make sure you were not intellectually handicapped.There were two managers asking interview questions which made the format of the interview awkward at times.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I interview for Accenture. Please show up prepared for your interviews. DO your homework and be confident. Honestly I aced this interview when I had mine, and it was so incredibly easy a caveman could do it.

CFM Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process is pretty straight forward. One round with Managers and Seniors. All are really nice and friendly. Stay honest, professional and show if you are really interested. I received the offer within two days of the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

1 introduction phone call with HR contact, followed by phone interview later. I was asked to come into the Florham Park, NJ office for a third round interview. Met with 2 CFM associates , their manager and his manager, the lead of their JPM relationship. Phone interview was behavioural... "Tell me about a time when you showed leadership in the face of adversity" etc etc. Questions at f2f interview revolved mostly around internship experience specific skills pertaining the role.

Interview Questions

• My background isnt in corportate finance but investment management. The interviewers really challeneged me on what skills I possessed that could apply to their client financial management practice.   Answer Question

CFM Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds:
    HR Round
    Technical round
    Final negotiation round

Technical round is easy if fundamentals are clear.
    Process is slow, they take 15-20 days for informing result of any round.
    Did not inform reason for non selection

Interview Questions

• difference between budget and forcast and how do macro economic factors have an impact on each of them   1 Answer

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds namely HR round on telephone, then you get the call for Technical round in one or two weeks,then the technical round is conducted one to one and if you are shortlisted then you get a call for Manager round which is also one to one.

Interview Questions

• Criteria for recognising Revenue,Factors you consider while quoting a product,what do you know about the company,   1 Answer

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howrah (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Howrah (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was good from my side, and Interviewer also impressed. But unfortunately i didn't get the job, they sent me an e-mail that we will be unable t o process it further.

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First telephonic technical round and Second technical face to face round taken. telephonic went aprox 33 minutes and face to face too went for the same time. HR panel was not available in pune so they took telephonic technical first and the manager took interview from bangalore.

Interview Questions

• Major focus on accounting standards, provision concept, accrual concept, their favorite AS-9, Trial balance concept, Deferred revenue concept of US GAAP, AS 20, Financial Ratios and from the work experience mentioned in ur CV.   1 Answer

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is really quick, and simple. I only had 2 interviews to get the job. I had as well a english test by phone.

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in March 2008.

Interview

Phone => I:1 => and then a follow up 1:1 with a Manager at my request.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiatiuon made - offer accpeted.