Accenture CFM Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very short and they asked surface level questions. It was very clear they just wanted bodies to drone away doing data entry and wanted to make sure you were not intellectually handicapped.There were two managers asking interview questions which made the format of the interview awkward at times.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I interview for Accenture. Please show up prepared for your interviews. DO your homework and be confident. Honestly I aced this interview when I had mine, and it was so incredibly easy a caveman could do it.

CFM Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process is pretty straight forward. One round with Managers and Seniors. All are really nice and friendly. Stay honest, professional and show if you are really interested. I received the offer within two days of the first round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

1 introduction phone call with HR contact, followed by phone interview later. I was asked to come into the Florham Park, NJ office for a third round interview. Met with 2 CFM associates , their manager and his manager, the lead of their JPM relationship. Phone interview was behavioural... "Tell me about a time when you showed leadership in the face of adversity" etc etc. Questions at f2f interview revolved mostly around internship experience specific skills pertaining the role.

Interview Questions

• My background isnt in corportate finance but investment management. The interviewers really challeneged me on what skills I possessed that could apply to their client financial management practice.   Answer Question

CFM Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview was telephonic, starting from 2 HR rounds and 1 Technical round. Technical was for about 20 minutes. they asked basic questions , starting from HR questions to technical questions leading to the end of Interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Accenture, why Accenture, tell me something about yourself, tell me what kind of work did you handle?   Answer Question

CFM Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds:
    HR Round
    Technical round
    Final negotiation round

Technical round is easy if fundamentals are clear.
    Process is slow, they take 15-20 days for informing result of any round.
    Did not inform reason for non selection

Interview Questions

• difference between budget and forcast and how do macro economic factors have an impact on each of them   1 Answer

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds namely HR round on telephone, then you get the call for Technical round in one or two weeks,then the technical round is conducted one to one and if you are shortlisted then you get a call for Manager round which is also one to one.

Interview Questions

• Criteria for recognising Revenue,Factors you consider while quoting a product,what do you know about the company,   1 Answer

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howrah (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Howrah (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was good from my side, and Interviewer also impressed. But unfortunately i didn't get the job, they sent me an e-mail that we will be unable t o process it further.

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First telephonic technical round and Second technical face to face round taken. telephonic went aprox 33 minutes and face to face too went for the same time. HR panel was not available in pune so they took telephonic technical first and the manager took interview from bangalore.

Interview Questions

• Major focus on accounting standards, provision concept, accrual concept, their favorite AS-9, Trial balance concept, Deferred revenue concept of US GAAP, AS 20, Financial Ratios and from the work experience mentioned in ur CV.   1 Answer

CFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Had total of 4 rounds. HR, 2 technical round & final Manager round. It was completed on the same day. Process took full day. Q1. What is EVA? Q2. What is Revenue? Net revenue? Q3. How the revenue is recognised? methods of recognising revenue? Q4. What is deffered Revenue? Q5. Tell me about yourself? Q6. what do you know about accenture? its current revenue? Q7. Do you know the Job Description? Q8. What is the concept of internal controls? how its done? Q9. give us some examples of fixed assets shown in B/S of service industry? Q10. is there any concept of Inventory in service industry? does service industry have an inventory? Q11. What is project completion method of revenue recognition? Q12. What is the diff between accrued expenses and provisions?

Interview Questions

• About Accenture, Revenue Recognition, Accounting standards.   Answer Question