Accenture Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Updated Jan 4, 2017

Junior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Face to Face only. Interviewed with 1 individual. Discussed my previous experience and the job description. The person that interviewed me did not perform the job I was being hired for. Seemed 'rushed'.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Called with an offer, I accepted.

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Received an email about a phone interview. Was given information about he mortgage academy and invited to attend the information session/meet and greet which was being held a month later. Went to the meet and greet and was able to ask question and educated more in depth about the position. Afterwards went off to do my one on one interview where I was asked about five questions. At the end of the week I was offered a position in the academy with a much higher salary than originally told I would be receiving and that I would receive my offer letter the following week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to take on more responsibility at one of your jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a higher salary than I originally planned on receiving.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Acquired from another company, therefore I did not have to interview. This does not apply to me. I was told that the interview was a case study interview. I was also told that you interview with managers and team members

Interview Questions

• I did not interview, however I am told the interview is a case study interview   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 main steps. A phone interview (case interview) for the first round, then 2 interviews for the final round. I had one case interview and one kind conversation with a behavioral question. I don't feel like I was able to give a lot of input for the case interview because a lot was explained so I wasn't sure about what I should say, or rather if i should add anything. It was kind of awkward for me.

Mortgage Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and got an email the day I applied to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was all informative as I was not asked any questions. I was brought in for a 3 hour informative session/interview, and I was offered the next day.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the two most direct report managers. Comfortable and relaxed. It took right at 30 minutes and revolved around previous experience related to new position. Problem solving with regard to different employee situations and dealing with meeting goals were the main emphasis of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle am employee telling you they saw your best performer copying and pasting an income document.   Answer Question

Human Capital Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Similar to most other reviews, I had a 5-step interview process. First with the recruiter as an initial screen - basic resume questions. A second interview was scheduled through the alumni network, which was behavioral. Again, very standard "tell me about a time when"-type questions. The interviewer tried to apply multiple questions to once specific project I highlighted, so on your first answer, pick something that you can speak to in-depth. Third round was with the manager, some more behavioral questions but in general a good discussion of the role and type of work that the team did. Fourth was with a Sr. Manager, the guy who led the team. A bit more formal, but same type of stuff. Finally was confirming interview with the Managing Director. If you make it to that point, the job is yours to lose. Mine was actually scheduled after I had already received an informal offer.

I was really impressed by the speed with with the recruiter scheduled next rounds. I had a competing offer on the table, and needed to move through the process quickly, and she absolutely made that happen. Everything took place over the phone/video, as I was living abroad during the time of the interview. Communication was outstanding throughout the process, despite the need to reschedule a couple times (things happen). Everyone I spoke to was smart and passionate and generally just cool, chill people. Overall one of the better interview processes I've ever been through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with an unhappy client? How did you fix the situation?

Why consulting? Why Accenture?
      Answer Question

Business & Systems Integration Cloud Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

4 step interview process. Fiirst inter view will be with company recruiter. Second will be situational interview with manager. Third will be with technical interview. Forth interview will be with Sr Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? You need to be knowledgeable on Accenture place in the consulting market place. Must be prepared to provide specific examples why you would want to work from Accenture   1 Answer

Financial Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Interview screen with HR rep which was a bit difficult but mostly because their goal was to screen me
    2. Skills-based Interview #1
    3. Skills-based Interview #2
    4. Face-to-face interview with Managing Director

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to join their group instead of another group that was more aligned to my background   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a signing bonus

Technology Consulting Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Came into my school campus interview for the first round after I applied online on my school's career help websites. First round is very casual and almost a complete conversation with some pointers on my Resume. Went down the entire thing and left with a call for the 2nd round the next day.

2nd round was typical behavioral questions. Situations of time crunches and teamwork to show you what you should do. It was very nice and welcoming and probably one of the least pressuring interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had difficulty with a time-pressured assignment and what did you do?   Answer Question