Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jun 11, 2017

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Applied through school website
    2. Was asked to apply on their website- so applied on there website
    3. Scheduled a phone call: interviewer on the phone call was super nice and helpful. informed me that she would proceed me to the next in-person interviewer
    4. In-person interview: Behavioral and case study. Prepare for general questions: why consulting, why Accenture and learn about the company and what they do.
    5. Heard back with them a month later

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was simple and to the point. It was round robin style and the interviewers were professional and friendly. A schedule of the interview times were given prior to interviews. Lunch was provided and the interviewers were extremely approachable and gave good advice the night before during the social. Contact was made the week prior to interviews to confirm travel times/conflicts and etc. Overall, the interview process was smooth, however, some of the times went over and it through times off. Interviewers tried to manage this by rearranging interview times after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult problem/situation? Did you have any kickback from your decisions/recommendations?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Very fast and efficient interview process, recruiter was very pleasant and got back to me promptly and have feedback.Everyone was easy to talk to and explained future process steps, the recruiter made the offer soon afterwards and scheduled a drug test close to my location.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Talked to HR on the phone shortly after sending in my application. Second round interview in person with staff member who oversees Executive Assistants. Final round interview with Office Manager. Heard back from HR after the final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for Technology Analyst position online. I was directly scheduled for onsite interviews at Chicago office. I had 3 rounds. Two of them were more behavioral type and one was a case study. I did well on them all.

However, I didn't hear anything for many weeks. The recruiter who got my interview scheduled wouldn't follow up. He would not pick up his phone, and take a long time to reply my emails. Every time he would only tell me that we're still at the same place, I will let you know if I hear anything. After many back and forth emails, I got a rejection email without any negative feedback. I had a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

HRIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, 2nd level hiring manager phone interview, face-to-face, team meet-up and group chat. Senior Exec interviews then offer to acceptance. Detailed questions around competence, on the job skills and interpersonal relationship

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about employer business   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

1 HR Behavioral, 4 Case Interviews all over the phone and one final confirming interview in person. They decided on their own that I should be considered for the Consultant even though I applied for Senior Analyst. The interviews lasted over a span of two months. I was able to negotiate pay since I had another offer and start date.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was behavioral. Questions surrounding my resume and past experiences and typical behavioral questions. Second round was a case interview. Third round was a confirmation interview detailing the position and what the position might entail.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

A first round case interview set (2) and a final round case interview and behavioral interview. It was very straight forward for consulting interviews. Expect to be interviewing with senior managers or MDs (partners).

Interview Questions

• What is your end-goal in life? Outside of work.   2 Answers

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online , got a call from recruiter. Arranged for a normal interview asked for experience and previous employer , Desired salary . ready to travel and available immediately ? checked across their job duties