Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruited through the veterans outreach program. I have had a single phone interview thus far that consisted primarily of behavioral questions. I am still pursuing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to deal with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Microservice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume it took a while to get call from Accenture recruiter. Once he discussed my background , he scheduled interview with team lead which was technical interview(phone). I had 4-5 days to prepare for it.Technical interview was not as difficult as I expected. He asked me general question on Scala. I didn't have to write algorithm or do code exercise , just simple question that are easily found in internet when we search for Scala interview question.I did very well on that interview and then they scheduled Situational interview which was also phone interview.
    In situational interview, they try to test how you behave in particular circumstances, what are the challenges that you faced in past and how to tackle with it. Its 45 min interview and they ask everything in detail so its better not to create random situation , instead explain whatever you have gone through in you past .
    Final interview was Skype with manager . In that interview they want to see if you are really interested in that company or not.They gave brief description about the role, company and team to check if I am still interested in that role.
      Before they end the interview they will always ask if we have any question or not. So be always prepare with list of questions because that shows your interest toward the company and you have done some research.

Interview Questions

• Scala Interview question that are easily found in internet   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

For an experienced hire, there are five separate interviews, about an hour in length. The first two are introductory with the hiring recruiter. The next two are situational then technical. The final interview is in person with a Sr. Manager or Managing Director. While these are going on, there is a 3rd party background check taking place as well.
    The whole process from start to finish took about six weeks.

Interview Questions

• Situational interview was very standard. Nothing out of the ordinary, however they reiterate several times to be as descriptive as possible. I believe there were 3-4 situations I had to explain.
      Technical interview was not in depth at all. Most of the questions were in regards to my previous experiences within information security. No hardcore OSI model, subnetting, DDoS explanations, but I have also heard from Sr. Managers that have performed these interviews that they do in fact ask those questions as well, so perhaps I got off easy.
      Final in-person interview wasn't nearly as stressful as I made it out to be. It was more conversational and not inquisitive. Again, this may differ depending on who is performing the interview.
      Frankly, I think they need to do a better job with their experienced hire interviews, seeing as there are quite a few Manager-Sr. Manager hires they've made over the last few years that are questionable.
      Answer Question

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online , got a call from recruiter. Arranged for a normal interview asked for experience and previous employer , Desired salary . ready to travel and available immediately ? checked across their job duties

Cyber Security Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview that mostly consisted of a very lengthy overview of the company, the hiring process; very few actual questions from the interviewer to evaluate me. Next I was sent an email asking me to answer the following questions to get more of a feel .

Would you please respond to the following questions (as best as you can)……

1) Have you developed a security program? If so, what was your role?
    2) How did this security program align to the overall corporate strategy?
    3) Give examples of strategies you have developed.
    4) What are things companies are doing wrong in terms of security?
    5) What do we know that is really bad in our environment? How should we deal with it?
    6) What have we said ‘yes’ to that we should have said ‘no’ to?
    7) Do we have the right resources to do all the things we need to do for a security program? Why?

The questions are kind of vague and half-cocked. What they are referring to when they say "we."? When asked "Do we have the right resources to do all the things we need to do for a security program?" What is that referring to? We as in Accenture? We as in all of America? We as in the private cybersecurity sector as a whole?

I have extensive background in the field and I provided several pages of in depth answers to each of the questions,

I received a call a couple of week later stating that I was no longer being considered for the position. It made me wonder if my answers that I had spent several hours answering were read at all, or if a hiring manager had eliminated my candidacy after glancing at my resume before making the final cut.

Interview Questions

• Have you developed a security program? If so, what was your role?   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and it took a couple months for them to get back to me. Very helpful in the interview process, I couldn't meet at the office so they were fine with a skype interview. Interviewed on the phone with HR and then interviewed with a manager and a newly hired analyst.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews with two recruiting coordinators then one with company leadership. The first two rounds of interview were to talk about my background and skillsets, some story-telling questions. The last interview was more specifically focused on previous experiences; I was also given a situation and asked how I would resolve.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with your supervisor.
      Tell me about a time where you took a project from inception to completion
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Evanston, IL).

Interview

One round - 2 45-minute interviews. 1 full behavioral and mini case + 1 short behavioral and full case. Interviewers were really nice, and helped a lot when I messed up.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The final round interview was overall fairly relaxed if you are prepared for the format of the case study. Most people at my school had an in person interview for the first round. For the second and final round, I did not feel that I did great in my case study, but after a more positive confirming interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an example where you gained leadership skills.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not too difficult. However, there were multiple steps, that took over a couple of months. Recruiter was very helpful and flexible, was able to negotiate with Accenture and get the salary I rated. Looking forward in starting here shortly.

Interview Questions

• How will your background help you succeed at Accenture?   Answer Question