Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Mar 22, 2017

MC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

They are three sets of interviews: On Campus Screening, Phone Interview, Onsite Interview divided into a traditional interview and a case study. Overall, it was a very competitive process but it helps them weed out their candidates. Everyone you speak with is very interesting and helpful. Was really impressed with the culture and everyone I spoke with.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

simple and straight forward, attrition is so high at this company and their mantra is we will throw you through fire and see if you have a backbone, if you make it, good for you, if not so long amigo.

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter for an initial phone screen. Received a follow up to interview in person about a week later. In person interview consisted of a peer interview, a skills interview and then a confirmation interview.

It really helped to be super informed about Accenture and it's culture. They also had me solve a problem on a white board but they walked me through the entire thing so it wasn't bad at all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you improved something and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and did a run through of the recruiting process. Due to being a recent college graduate with minimal experience, I was scheduled to a situational interview. Situational interviewer did not really allow me to answer the questions since she kept interrupting. I did not feel like it was fair interview and never experienced a behavioral interview like this one.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty fast. I first received a follow up email, then received a phone call interview which was general spoke about the company and what I am looking for, then received a skype interview which included behavioral and technical questions. and about a week or so later I received another phone call being offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are the three OOP parts?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very flexible. I had my technical interview in a Saturday and the interview with a senior manager in the next Friday, end of the day.
    Since I was in a critical phase of the project with deliverables, I asked the recruiter to schedule interviews during time that would not impact my activities. I was surprise when he proposed me the first one in a Saturday morning.

Interview Questions

• To explain what I knew in the area I was applying for the position   1 Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Submitted referral through high-level contact (Apr)
    2. Received contact from Accenture within a month - had to wait until next round of recruitment
    3. Phone Interview 1: 45 minute case study, quick personal Q&A (Nov)
    4. Phone Interview 2: 20 minutes behavioral, 25 min case study (Nov)
    5. Face to Face: Informal informational session with other interviewees, followed by 2 individual case study interviews with different interviewers (Dec)
    6. Received notification of acceptance within 2 weeks (Dec)

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you demonstrated leadership in a group setting.   1 Answer

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

My resume was submitted through their employee referral program. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter who asked me a few basic questions and wanted details on my background. Then, he set up two phone interviews that were business case study interviews. During each case study interview, the interviewer asked me details about my background and also asked me general questions like: What do you know about Accenture, why do you want to be a consultant, what do you think a typical day is like for a consultant.

Interview Questions

• One case study was about budgeting and forecasting. The other was on cost optimization.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

First round: 30-45 minute in person screen - Why should we hire you over someone else?
    Second round : Behavioral
    Third: At HQ - Did not make it that far, but was told that it would be technical and more behavioral aspects. You would meet with HR as well.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online in October, contacted by recruiter in November, 2 interviews (one technical and one behavioral) afterwards by phone in early December, flew to one final round in Chicago mid December (once you make it to that, you're almost guaranteed an offer), then received an offer in late December. All in all took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a case about outsourcing HR services. I was interviewing for a financial strategy position!   Answer Question