Accenture Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

161 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

The final round interview was overall fairly relaxed if you are prepared for the format of the case study. Most people at my school had an in person interview for the first round. For the second and final round, I did not feel that I did great in my case study, but after a more positive confirming interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an example where you gained leadership skills.   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied via Accenture's career webpage, received an email 2 weeks later from a recruiter to setup a time to talk, a week later the recruiter setup a face to face interview with the hiring manager in the office downtown. The recruiter was actually quite nice and easy to talk to--he followed up when he said he would. Unfortunately, the hiring manager forgot that she was suppose to interview me that day. I meet and interviewed with one of the associates and then a different manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at your current job?

Tell me about yourself.

Why are you interested in this position?

Tell me of a time when you took initiative.

Are you comfortable working under very little supervision?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Excellent and comprehensive series of events. They look for consistent demonstration of your understanding of theory, your particular industry and you provide evidence of the application and measurable results.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

In my case, there were two rounds of interviews. Both sets of interviews were held on campus. My first round interview was more behaviorally based and the second round was half behavioral, half case interview. I spoke with people who were very tenured within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a conflict.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward and consisted of two phases. The first phase was a behavioral interview/resume review followed by an online personality assessment which presented several cases where you had to pick one of two possible descriptions of yourself/actions you would take in a given situation. The second phase was a case study and another behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? What do you know about Accenture? Why consulting?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was invited to interview at an MBA conference. 2 one-hour interviews were scheduled, one behavioral and one case. The behavioral interview was scheduled to be first, but when I started the interview, found out the case was first. I was asked to demonstrate my foreign language abilities listed on my resume.

EMC Content Load Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview telling me about Accenture and the job position. Asked about my background, why I was looking to leave my current company. Explained the need to available for a high amount of travel. The willingness to switch client often but also having periodic long-term assignments.

Technology Consulting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The process depends on how you're being brought in. Most newbies would have more levels of interviews. Transferrees would have around 2. If your name resounds well within the organization, you will have this as formality. At the end of each process, a Managing Director will close the process.

Deal Execution Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The initial screening interview was very positive. I learned more about Accenture and the roles of the position. I was also able to ask a few basic questions. The recruiter has been great by staying in touch with me and by keeping me up to date with the next steps in the interview process.

CIO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process begins with a phone interview with HR probing for general requirements (e.g., previous experience, skills, and interests). The phone interview is very easy and is just to weed out any candidates that obviously have no experience/skills/desire/fit with the company. Afterwards, you are invited to interview in the office. The interview begins in a round-table with other interviewees and the company is explained to the group. After introductions (yourself included), you are led to interview 1-on-1 with a Manager. These 1-on-1 sessions are more detailed, probing into technical skills or functional skills required for the position, previous experiences working with XYZ, and thoughts on different issues. Overall, the interview process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex/process problem (work related) that you had and explain how you resolved it.   Answer Question