Accenture Client Financial Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

3.4

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Process took a few weeks. Had 1 interview at Accenture in Arlington that lasted for 4 hours. First interview was with an analyst who went over the details of the position. Next was with a specialist who asked behavioral questions. the 3rd interview was with a manager who asked general questions and the last interview was with an executive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen Interview with Accenture after applying through University Recruiting. I applied for the position in the beginning of September and heard back a couple weeks later. The recruiter that interviewed me was located in a different state, and she was very friendly/professional over all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult project you have worked on   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This is an in-depth interview process, but in my experience, it flowed pretty fast after the first interview. I will say it took about a month to get the initial interview, but I received my offer about 3 weeks after. Read all the interview suggestions on this page, as I found them very helpful. My interview differed a bit from the others outlined, but still stayed more or less consistent.
    1. Phone interview with recruiter - consisted mainly of questions about why you want the position and what you know about the company. I was also asked a couple of behavioral questions to end the interview. Lasted about 45 minutes.
    2. In-person interview with 3 different team members - like others have said, you will sit down with an analyst, specialist, and finally a manager. It seems intimidating but the questions are routine interview questions. Know your resume, why you want to work there, and have an understanding of the position. They will also ask in-depth about what your career goals are to ensure you are a good fit within the company. Be prepared for a simple case with the specialist (I was really nervous for this part but it wasn't too bad and they will talk you through it at the end). It will take about 3 hours in total.
    3. A phone interview with the head of CFM for the region - this is pretty much a confirmation call and lasted no more than 20 minutes. She will ask you again why Accenture and a little about your background. This was very conversational!

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone calls with recruiter and one with project manager then an inperson interview that consisted of 4 interviews in rapid succession with different people it was really weird and awkward at times. The 4 interviews all really over lapped and I think they were trying to test the genuineness of my responses

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

1) Phone screening with HR rep (about 30 minutes)
    2) 4+ hour interview online. (Could not make it to office)
          -4 separate interviews from various levels within the CFM team (About 45 minutes to an hour long with an analyst, Specialist, Manger, CFM Exec.)
          - Interview with the specialist was the skills interview where they ask behavioral questions.
          -They ask you to answer the questions based on past work experience.
          -TAKE NOTES THE WHOLE TIME!!!
          -Ask questions if you don't understand the position.
          - Make sure to study up on Accenture as a whole and why you think the culture is right for you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then a screening with current manager. Then invited to an in-person interview. All in about a two month span from applying to the job and then getting an offer

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone screening call, then interview with 3 different people. one with an analyst, one with an associate, and one with an executive. had a case interview where I was given 25 minutes to complete a mini case then the interviewer came back and we discussed it. asked alot about why I like corporate finance

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

-First: HR screening (basic questions)
    -Second: phone interview with someone who has been in a finance role (be prepared for basic behavioral questions)
    -Third: come to the office for interviews. You should plan on meeting with an analyst, then a specialist, then a manager, and then probably a senior manager. (Be prepared for behavioral questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a financial analysis.   1 Answer

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to have a phone interview for 30 minutes, and then moved onto an in person interview with three different interviewers. Everyone there was very nice and professional.

Application

Interview

Standard stuff - applied online, phone screen, interview at their office. Interview was more than two hours long. Met with an analyst, a supervisor, and then a manager. They really want to make sure you have a feel for the role. Take good notes and ask a lot of questions. I thought my interview went great, but I surprisingly didn't get an offer. Not sure what I could have done differently; the interview isn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the role?
      Tell me about a problem and how you went about solving it?   Answer Question