Accenture Client Financial Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

3.4

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This is an in-depth interview process, but in my experience, it flowed pretty fast after the first interview. I will say it took about a month to get the initial interview, but I received my offer about 3 weeks after. Read all the interview suggestions on this page, as I found them very helpful. My interview differed a bit from the others outlined, but still stayed more or less consistent.
1. Phone interview with recruiter - consisted mainly of questions about why you want the position and what you know about the company. I was also asked a couple of behavioral questions to end the interview. Lasted about 45 minutes.
2. In-person interview with 3 different team members - like others have said, you will sit down with an analyst, specialist, and finally a manager. It seems intimidating but the questions are routine interview questions. Know your resume, why you want to work there, and have an understanding of the position. They will also ask in-depth about what your career goals are to ensure you are a good fit within the company. Be prepared for a simple case with the specialist (I was really nervous for this part but it wasn't too bad and they will talk you through it at the end). It will take about 3 hours in total.
3. A phone interview with the head of CFM for the region - this is pretty much a confirmation call and lasted no more than 20 minutes. She will ask you again why Accenture and a little about your background. This was very conversational!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 phone calls with recruiter and one with project manager then an inperson interview that consisted of 4 interviews in rapid succession with different people it was really weird and awkward at times. The 4 interviews all really over lapped and I think they were trying to test the genuineness of my responses

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

1) Phone screening with HR rep (about 30 minutes)
    2) 4+ hour interview online. (Could not make it to office)
          -4 separate interviews from various levels within the CFM team (About 45 minutes to an hour long with an analyst, Specialist, Manger, CFM Exec.)
          - Interview with the specialist was the skills interview where they ask behavioral questions.
          -They ask you to answer the questions based on past work experience.
          -TAKE NOTES THE WHOLE TIME!!!
          -Ask questions if you don't understand the position.
          - Make sure to study up on Accenture as a whole and why you think the culture is right for you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then a screening with current manager. Then invited to an in-person interview. All in about a two month span from applying to the job and then getting an offer

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone screening call, then interview with 3 different people. one with an analyst, one with an associate, and one with an executive. had a case interview where I was given 25 minutes to complete a mini case then the interviewer came back and we discussed it. asked alot about why I like corporate finance

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

-First: HR screening (basic questions)
    -Second: phone interview with someone who has been in a finance role (be prepared for basic behavioral questions)
    -Third: come to the office for interviews. You should plan on meeting with an analyst, then a specialist, then a manager, and then probably a senior manager. (Be prepared for behavioral questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a financial analysis.   1 Answer

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to have a phone interview for 30 minutes, and then moved onto an in person interview with three different interviewers. Everyone there was very nice and professional.

Application

Interview

Standard stuff - applied online, phone screen, interview at their office. Interview was more than two hours long. Met with an analyst, a supervisor, and then a manager. They really want to make sure you have a feel for the role. Take good notes and ask a lot of questions. I thought my interview went great, but I surprisingly didn't get an offer. Not sure what I could have done differently; the interview isn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the role?
      Tell me about a problem and how you went about solving it?   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Accenture through both phone and email. He set up the initial phone interview fairly quickly. I spoke with anther HR individual about the position, my interests, etc. It was fairly standard, just make sure you know what Accenture does, what the position is, and why you want it.
    I was then contacted about 3 days later saying I made it to the next round, which was a behavioral phone interview that would last 30-45 mins. For this I spoke with a new person, and I had to relay examples of my experiences in leadership roles, dealing with difficult team members, etc. Be detailed and know the examples you'll use ahead of time. I was then contacted about 3-4 days later to set up a final in-person interview with 4 members of the Client Financial Management team. They were very nice; make sure you study up on the company and role extensively and you should do fine!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, entry level so thus no room to really negotiate.

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email asking to set up an initial phone screen with a recruiter. The first phone screen didn't really even feel like an interview. The recruiter spent most of the time explaining the role and the company and asked only a few questions about previous experience. The second round interview was 30-45 minute behavioral phone interview with another HR individual. They asked questions about dealing with struggling team members, analytical thinking etc. The final round was an onsite interview at the Accenture office to mean with the actual finance team. This involved 4 half hour interviews. All questions were about previous work experience, points from your resume or behavioral. There were no technical questions asked. About two days later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team where one team member was struggling or under-performing?   Answer Question