Accenture Client Financial Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Client Financial Management Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall hiring process was fairly smooth for myself. I was contacted by one of the recruiters in the AFS division regarding a position I applied for online. I applied for the position in June and did not hear anything back until around late October. Once I got in contact with the recruiter she set me up for a phone screening that took around 30 minutes. I was then passed onto another recruiteer who then set up an in person interview for the next week. They said the interview would take around 3-4 hours (they are not kidding). I met with 5 different individuals ranging from an individual who was currently sitting in the role all the way up to the Senior manager of a particular division. They are contantly asking you what you learned about AFS as a whole as well as the position from the person in the previous interview so take LOTS of notes. Be prepared to explain in depth everything that is on your resume and how you made an impact doing it.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you conducted a financial analyses. How did you go about doing so?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about what we do here at Accenture Federal Services? What do you know about the position overall?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you worked on a budget.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you were leading a team and had to ensure teamwork was being utilized.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

1) Phone screening with HR rep (about 30 minutes)
    2) 4+ hour interview online. (Could not make it to office)
          -4 separate interviews from various levels within the CFM team (About 45 minutes to an hour long with an analyst, Specialist, Manger, CFM Exec.)
          - Interview with the specialist was the skills interview where they ask behavioral questions.
          -They ask you to answer the questions based on past work experience.
          -TAKE NOTES THE WHOLE TIME!!!
          -Ask questions if you don't understand the position.
          - Make sure to study up on Accenture as a whole and why you think the culture is right for you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then a screening with current manager. Then invited to an in-person interview. All in about a two month span from applying to the job and then getting an offer

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone screening call, then interview with 3 different people. one with an analyst, one with an associate, and one with an executive. had a case interview where I was given 25 minutes to complete a mini case then the interviewer came back and we discussed it. asked alot about why I like corporate finance

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

-First: HR screening (basic questions)
    -Second: phone interview with someone who has been in a finance role (be prepared for basic behavioral questions)
    -Third: come to the office for interviews. You should plan on meeting with an analyst, then a specialist, then a manager, and then probably a senior manager. (Be prepared for behavioral questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a financial analysis.   1 Answer

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to have a phone interview for 30 minutes, and then moved onto an in person interview with three different interviewers. Everyone there was very nice and professional.

Application

Interview

Standard stuff - applied online, phone screen, interview at their office. Interview was more than two hours long. Met with an analyst, a supervisor, and then a manager. They really want to make sure you have a feel for the role. Take good notes and ask a lot of questions. I thought my interview went great, but I surprisingly didn't get an offer. Not sure what I could have done differently; the interview isn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the role?
      Tell me about a problem and how you went about solving it?
      Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Accenture through both phone and email. He set up the initial phone interview fairly quickly. I spoke with anther HR individual about the position, my interests, etc. It was fairly standard, just make sure you know what Accenture does, what the position is, and why you want it.
    I was then contacted about 3 days later saying I made it to the next round, which was a behavioral phone interview that would last 30-45 mins. For this I spoke with a new person, and I had to relay examples of my experiences in leadership roles, dealing with difficult team members, etc. Be detailed and know the examples you'll use ahead of time. I was then contacted about 3-4 days later to set up a final in-person interview with 4 members of the Client Financial Management team. They were very nice; make sure you study up on the company and role extensively and you should do fine!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, entry level so thus no room to really negotiate.

Client Management Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone interview making sure all the information on your resume was correct and you were qualified. The second interview was also on the phone, but it was more of a behavioral interview. They would ask questions about your college experience and group work and ask you to provide examples of how you handed certain situations. The third interview was in person and consisted of meeting with 5-6 different team members.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Give us an example of how you reacted in a difficult group project situation.
      Do you have experience with forecasts and budgeting?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Started off with a brief phone interview asking about my background and career goals. Then, an hour long behavioral interview over the phone where they asked a bunch of situational questions. Afterwards, you are brought into the office for a 3 hour interview where you have 4 half hour to one hour interviews with members of the CFM team from analysts to senior manager. Know your resume down cold, and be sure to take notes in the beginning when the position is described in detail, because you will be asked multiple times what you know about the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None