Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral. Second was a case study. One should be prepared to perform mental math and tackle proposed case question with confidence. Neutral overall experience. Informative. Practicing diverse case studies in advance advised.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is rigorous process but it helps keep accenture on top. first is HR review second is manager review then final interview is salary disucssion. I think it is solid process and you need ot prepare before hand

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Very generic questions. Asked about experience in my work. Then asked about background. Final was a face to face where the manager with whom I never worked after beign selected, tried to lower the salary (though he was not authorized).

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take lower salary than offered   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by a group interview session that consisted of Q&A of current employees followed by a more standard individual interview process. There was a strong focus on communication and no focus at all on assessing your skills and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict within a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. First round was an hour of behavioral questions. Most of the questions were fairly standard, asking about why consulting etc, but they asked me to name different industries they worked with. The interviewer was nice and helpful.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds: 1 phone and 2 face to face. 1st round was an introduction round 2nd was technical round and round 3 was managerial round. They took average time in sending the offer. And their is scope for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about case study like this is a current state and this is the target state so how will you approach that they want to check your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward from start to finish - applied via employee referral, and was contacted same day. Total process took about three weeks from prelim phone screen to offer. As an external hire, this was much appreciated and I felt valued throughout! Had 6 interviews in total - phone screen, skills analysis, behavioral, and three in person interviews (one case, one skills, and a conversation with a Managing Director).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were on a tight deadline in a group project. How did you manage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruited through my university. Straight forward first round, no surprises. They asked a lot about the details of Accenture, how they work and what they do. They also appreciated originality and pro-active questioning.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Gainesville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of on campus interviews. Two behavioral interviews plus one case study (2.5 hours total during two days). The interviews were two weeks after the career fair. Invited to interview over emails, received a call with the interview results. They put together a bunch of events to help prepare for the case interview and to network with their recruiting team. Very professional and young crowd!

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment when you lead a team and failed to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruitment application. A week after I submitted the application, I got an email that informed me I had an interview on campus three days later. It was a one on one interview where he asked me a series of pretty standard interview questions that lasted an hour. Then I waited 5 days to see if I had a second interview. Then I would have gone to the office the next Friday but since I was out of town and I had already had an interview with an executive, they decided to give me a phone interview the following week that included another behavioral interview and a case study that last in sum an hour and a half. Now I am waiting to hear back for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of team questions. So "Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a team and what did you do to help resolve the problem?" "Tell me about a time you were in a team and....?"   Answer Question