Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

3.1

395 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with someone in the operating group, in person interview with 4 different people from the OG, final phone laddering interview. The interviews were completed with in a month. The offer took much longer (e.g. 7 months after the final interview)

Interview Questions

• This is a 100% travel position. How will you ensure that you can maintain a work life balance?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Apply online and wait for response which might be a few weeks to a few months, then meet on site for 3 stage interview. Will get back to you with their decision in a week or two.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through recruiter, got an immediate callback to interview. The first round of interviews was 2 30 minute sessions with different individuals - first one was behavioral only with a consultant, second was with a partner which was behavioral, brainteaser, and case

Interview Questions

• Math brainteaser - one of the only consulting firms that still asked this type of question in the interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Process took Almost 2 months, yes its a bit slow but i am happy what i got. I applied through the site and recruiter contact me with some basic question regarding my past experience. 3 interviews 1. Behavioral which is video with some basic behavioral question. 2 interview was technical but totally related to my past work. 3 confirmation interview with some basic question like are you ready to lean new technology ? how you are going to manage your work ? , etc. Just after the second day of my confirmation interview i got to know that i had cleared the interview and recruiter then initiate my background check. Background check was done by 3rd party that took almost 15 days. Process was really slow and nothing is confirmed until you have an offer letter in your hand. So that time was lil hard and was feeling impatient. Finally the day come when i got my offer in hand with a very good outcome. Wait is worth for accenture.

Interview Questions

• Situation when you handle a hard person in your team ?
      Be prepare what you put in your resume, Related to your past work.
      Your role in last project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was simple and to the point. It was round robin style and the interviewers were professional and friendly. A schedule of the interview times were given prior to interviews. Lunch was provided and the interviewers were extremely approachable and gave good advice the night before during the social. Contact was made the week prior to interviews to confirm travel times/conflicts and etc. Overall, the interview process was smooth, however, some of the times went over and it through times off. Interviewers tried to manage this by rearranging interview times after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult problem/situation? Did you have any kickback from your decisions/recommendations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 5 rounds of interviews: first with HR talent team, then a behavioral interview (again with HR), then a skills assessment with a manager, then finally two separate interviews with senior level members of the department. Only one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicting opinions with a team member. First describe the situation and then describe in detail what steps were taken to get to an end result.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral. Second was a case study. One should be prepared to perform mental math and tackle proposed case question with confidence. Neutral overall experience. Informative. Practicing diverse case studies in advance advised.

Interview Questions

• Creative and analytical questions.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is rigorous process but it helps keep accenture on top. first is HR review second is manager review then final interview is salary disucssion. I think it is solid process and you need ot prepare before hand

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Very generic questions. Asked about experience in my work. Then asked about background. Final was a face to face where the manager with whom I never worked after beign selected, tried to lower the salary (though he was not authorized).

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take lower salary than offered   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was comprehensive and thorough. Candidates need to be adequately prepared. 3 stage process, phone screen followed by case study. Once the process commences, all steps happen relatively quickly.