Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

3.1

413 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1- behavioral: this was a nice conversation regarding all my experiences on the resume- know your resume inside and out
2- behavioral and case: Practice, practice, practice cases. The recruiter and interviewers are extremely nice, but you need to know your stuff

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge, why consulting, and case was both qualitative and quantitative   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus recruitment. It was very laid back and conversational. Interviewer took notes on what I said. They mostly look for teamwork experience, how you handle challenges, and if you're looking for a 9-5 job this is not the company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your involvement outside of campus and how you faced challenges?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Harrisonburg, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was fairly easy. Talked to one of the hiring managers. Very laid back. Mostly went over your resume and why you want to work with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting, and the process was rather fast. I had an initial phone screen and three interviews that included two behaviorals and one case. Each interview lasted 45 minutes to an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Got into process through networking contact. Met a few partners who were very sharp. Interviews were conversational, trying to understand my experiences and where I could help most.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were "Tell me about a time when...." questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with someone in the operating group, in person interview with 4 different people from the OG, final phone laddering interview. The interviews were completed with in a month. The offer took much longer (e.g. 7 months after the final interview)

Interview Questions

• This is a 100% travel position. How will you ensure that you can maintain a work life balance?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Apply online and wait for response which might be a few weeks to a few months, then meet on site for 3 stage interview. Will get back to you with their decision in a week or two.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through recruiter, got an immediate callback to interview. The first round of interviews was 2 30 minute sessions with different individuals - first one was behavioral only with a consultant, second was with a partner which was behavioral, brainteaser, and case

Interview Questions

• Math brainteaser - one of the only consulting firms that still asked this type of question in the interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Process took Almost 2 months, yes its a bit slow but i am happy what i got. I applied through the site and recruiter contact me with some basic question regarding my past experience. 3 interviews 1. Behavioral which is video with some basic behavioral question. 2 interview was technical but totally related to my past work. 3 confirmation interview with some basic question like are you ready to lean new technology ? how you are going to manage your work ? , etc. Just after the second day of my confirmation interview i got to know that i had cleared the interview and recruiter then initiate my background check. Background check was done by 3rd party that took almost 15 days. Process was really slow and nothing is confirmed until you have an offer letter in your hand. So that time was lil hard and was feeling impatient. Finally the day come when i got my offer in hand with a very good outcome. Wait is worth for accenture.

Interview Questions

• Situation when you handle a hard person in your team ?
      Be prepare what you put in your resume, Related to your past work.
      Your role in last project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was simple and to the point. It was round robin style and the interviewers were professional and friendly. A schedule of the interview times were given prior to interviews. Lunch was provided and the interviewers were extremely approachable and gave good advice the night before during the social. Contact was made the week prior to interviews to confirm travel times/conflicts and etc. Overall, the interview process was smooth, however, some of the times went over and it through times off. Interviewers tried to manage this by rearranging interview times after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult problem/situation? Did you have any kickback from your decisions/recommendations?   1 Answer