Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

3.1

413 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 5 rounds of interviews: first with HR talent team, then a behavioral interview (again with HR), then a skills assessment with a manager, then finally two separate interviews with senior level members of the department. Only one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicting opinions with a team member. First describe the situation and then describe in detail what steps were taken to get to an end result.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consultant Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral. Second was a case study. One should be prepared to perform mental math and tackle proposed case question with confidence. Neutral overall experience. Informative. Practicing diverse case studies in advance advised.

Interview Questions

• Creative and analytical questions.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is rigorous process but it helps keep accenture on top. first is HR review second is manager review then final interview is salary disucssion. I think it is solid process and you need ot prepare before hand

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Very generic questions. Asked about experience in my work. Then asked about background. Final was a face to face where the manager with whom I never worked after beign selected, tried to lower the salary (though he was not authorized).

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to take lower salary than offered   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was comprehensive and thorough. Candidates need to be adequately prepared. 3 stage process, phone screen followed by case study. Once the process commences, all steps happen relatively quickly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a role as consultant. It went well and I was subsequently offered the job. I did not accept but I was pleased with the process and level of professionalism.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by a group interview session that consisted of Q&A of current employees followed by a more standard individual interview process. There was a strong focus on communication and no focus at all on assessing your skills and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict within a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. First round was an hour of behavioral questions. Most of the questions were fairly standard, asking about why consulting etc, but they asked me to name different industries they worked with. The interviewer was nice and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

1 HR Behavioral, 4 Case Interviews all over the phone and one final confirming interview in person. They decided on their own that I should be considered for the Consultant even though I applied for Senior Analyst. The interviews lasted over a span of two months. I was able to negotiate pay since I had another offer and start date.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 rounds: 1 phone and 2 face to face. 1st round was an introduction round 2nd was technical round and round 3 was managerial round. They took average time in sending the offer. And their is scope for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about case study like this is a current state and this is the target state so how will you approach that they want to check your analytical skills.   Answer Question