Accenture Consultant Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Accenture Consultant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was already an experienced subcontractor working on the project I was interviewing for so I was able to skip the initial skills & screening interviews. I went through 2 rounds of interviews and was offered a fair and competitive role and salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you found yourself bumping up against a deadline and realizing that there was no way you were going to be able to make it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Reached out by recruiter for phone interview, very basic / casual chat with them. They asked for me to come in the following week for in person interview.
    In person interview had 2 sections, 1 technical and 1 personality.
    Technical - mostly asked technical questions about items listed on my resume. (Note: KNOW YOUR RESUME)
    Personality - very casual chat. The manager interviewing me had a list of some sort for the interview but he didn't really follow it. Asked me a few questions about myself and then talked about the role / company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got an offer that was only a little more than my current salary. Declined and gave them counteroffer. They were able to increase initial offer to make it closer to my original number.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was one round of phone screen which went pretty well,I was asked about my domain knowledge and previous work experience in a business perspective. The interview was very generic, not much into the technical details, It was a 20 minute conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Hard, but fair. 3 rounds of successively more challenging cases to analyze and submit to observing employees. Prep beforehand or you may become lost. I did not feel this way however.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

First round was a short call with HR. Second interview was with the hiring manager, basically the technical interview. The third round was suppose to be behavioral questions but it felt more like a meet and greet.

Interview Questions

• What was difficult work decision you've made in the past 3 months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

As an experienced hire, I had a screening interview just to review my resume, 1-hour skills interview via phone, a situational interview via phone, and a final confirming interview in-person.

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of complex situations that you managed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews
    - phone screening
    - behavior intervia via phone (Hr asks questions that "identify" successful employee types at Accenture
    - 2 in-person, one skills interview with hiring manager, second wth senior partner on the account

Interview Questions

• I'm a good interviewer, but I found the questions to be common sense. Just be prepared and sell yourself. They are looking for confidant, sharp people that will conform to their standards.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was simple. I told them and reluctantly gave it to me. I had other offers to use for fire power though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone Situational Interview, 2 in-person 1-on-1 interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were racing to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

I posted my resume online but wasn't contacted until I was referred by an employee. The process was about 3 weeks total. I had a phone interview with HR about why Accenture, what do you find interesting about Accenture?

Then I had an interview with a current Manager and that was focused more on "tell me about a time when..." .

The final round was face to face with two partners and they had more of a case interview style.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a project was behind schedule   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accenture presented a very fair and generous offer. You are ableto provide input before they make the formal offer so you can essentially define it beforehand.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Reston, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Pretty quick. Had a phone interview, then in person interviews a few weeks later, and an offer about 2+ weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not particularly difficult. Be prepared to walk the interviewer through your experience and be able to explain how it related to what they are looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The salary offer was very generous.