Accenture Consultant Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Accenture Consultant Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was already an experienced subcontractor working on the project I was interviewing for so I was able to skip the initial skills & screening interviews. I went through 2 rounds of interviews and was offered a fair and competitive role and salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you found yourself bumping up against a deadline and realizing that there was no way you were going to be able to make it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Reached out by recruiter for phone interview, very basic / casual chat with them. They asked for me to come in the following week for in person interview.
    In person interview had 2 sections, 1 technical and 1 personality.
    Technical - mostly asked technical questions about items listed on my resume. (Note: KNOW YOUR RESUME)
    Personality - very casual chat. The manager interviewing me had a list of some sort for the interview but he didn't really follow it. Asked me a few questions about myself and then talked about the role / company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got an offer that was only a little more than my current salary. Declined and gave them counteroffer. They were able to increase initial offer to make it closer to my original number.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was one round of phone screen which went pretty well,I was asked about my domain knowledge and previous work experience in a business perspective. The interview was very generic, not much into the technical details, It was a 20 minute conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Hard, but fair. 3 rounds of successively more challenging cases to analyze and submit to observing employees. Prep beforehand or you may become lost. I did not feel this way however.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews
    - phone screening
    - behavior intervia via phone (Hr asks questions that "identify" successful employee types at Accenture
    - 2 in-person, one skills interview with hiring manager, second wth senior partner on the account

Interview Questions

• I'm a good interviewer, but I found the questions to be common sense. Just be prepared and sell yourself. They are looking for confidant, sharp people that will conform to their standards.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was simple. I told them and reluctantly gave it to me. I had other offers to use for fire power though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone Situational Interview, 2 in-person 1-on-1 interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were racing to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

There were 5 interviews. First was with Recruiter. Then there was a skills assessment by Senior Manager. After that there was a Situational interview. This was followed by skills assessment by another senior manager. Last was the confirming inteeview with an executive for which I had to fly an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix.

Salary seems too low for my level of experience.