Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN).

Interview

I applied online through my university career page. I was invited to interview on campus. The interview was an hour behavioral with a current consultant at Accenture. Everyone was very nice, and the applicants were very male heavy (probably 80% of people in the waiting room). You have to know everything about the job and Accenture, they have check boxes to see what details you say when they ask what you know. They were very nice. Second round is an hour case interview and they send you a case packet to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and became a leader.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university and received an invite to the first round interview. It was supposed to last a full hour of simply behavioral questions. 15 minutes into the interview the recruiter told me he was moving me on to the final round to take place that Friday. Two days later I received a call from HR saying I did not receive a final round interview. I followed up with the recruiter who interviewed me, and he said that after HR re-reviewed my resume they decided my major/background was not a fit even though he thought I fit with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

Had two events on campus. One case study interview workshop and one behavioral interview workshop. Both round interviews were on campus and was back to back. The first round was basic behavioral, barely asked any real questions aside from what's on your resume, just know your resume inside and out, and was honestly a conversation, so do have a purpose. Got a call that evening to come in the next morning for the second round.

In the second round I had which consisted of a case, and then another behavioral. Make sure you study well for the case interview, master the art of MECE and the structure of going through a case study. As far as the behavioral in the second round, it was also conversational, they just want to see what exactly you'd be doing in the company, so again know your resume inside and out! The conversation for both behavioral interviews was mainly focused around my extracurricular activities, that's literally the first thing that stood out to them. But honestly this was a very smooth interview process, I just found it difficult because I didn't perform well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Conflict in a team
      3. Mainly focused on extracurricular activities; they want someone who sets initiatives for themselves and posses a lot of leadership qualities
      4. Why Accenture/ Consulting
      5. Why your major
      4. CASE: ABC provides supportive services to low income individuals, they need more funding and demand is rising. What do you suggest.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It took me 2 weeks to go through the interview.
    1st one was behavioral, 2nd was case, then 3rd was super day where I had interview with 5 different recruiters for 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Accenture Consulting   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus final round interview which consisted of 2 parts. 1st part 45 minute case interview and then second interview 45 minutes with Managing Director. 2nd interview more conversational and behavioral.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was a one hour behavioral interview. The recruiters were friendly , easy to talk to, and readily available to answer questions. The interviewer was encouraging and engaged, made the interview feel more relaxed and conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

For university hires this was a 3-step process, although it included more opportunities for networking pre-interviews. If you're in for Round 1, you first do a Behavioral Interview, then if you qualify from there, you do a Fit / HR talk, and a case question.

Interview Questions

• Favorite subjects, what you're studying, how that applies to Consulting, regular behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Hiring process started with campus recruiting. They had info sessions, info booths. You had to apply via the school career portal as well as the company portal. After selection, you have to go through 3 interview rounds, behavioral, case and confirming (similar to behavioral).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join consulting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University. It took a little over a week from the time I applied until they got back with me. The first round interview was a behavioral interview on-campus. The second-round was 4 days later in their office. That interview consisted of a case question and a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, such as tell me about a time you worked in a team and there was a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

OnCampus process-
    Behavioral (30min)
    Behavioral (30min) + Case (45min)
    Offer

Straightforward, not too hard if you've practiced case interviews. Behavioral interviews were with manager/senior managers, and case interview was with a managing director. All three were friendly to me, didn't feel like I needed to be stressed at all.

Interview Questions

• 45min case, relatively straightforward. Obviously tech-heavy consulting firm, so expect tech related questions (though no "technical" questions i.e. coding)   Answer Question