Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

148 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First step is a call with the regional recruiter. The next is a phone interview with a managing director in the area you are interviewing for. The final step is an office visit that consists of both a behavioral and case interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were given a problem very little instruction. Describe how you approached the problem and how you came to the final solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 month long process, initial phone screening was a conversational interview with some behavioral questions. Then flown out to interview in Austin, Texas where first round of the interview was a case interview. After the case interview was another conversational, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting? Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN).

Interview

I applied online through my university career page. I was invited to interview on campus. The interview was an hour behavioral with a current consultant at Accenture. Everyone was very nice, and the applicants were very male heavy (probably 80% of people in the waiting room). You have to know everything about the job and Accenture, they have check boxes to see what details you say when they ask what you know. They were very nice. Second round is an hour case interview and they send you a case packet to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and became a leader.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

Had two events on campus. One case study interview workshop and one behavioral interview workshop. Both round interviews were on campus and was back to back. The first round was basic behavioral, barely asked any real questions aside from what's on your resume, just know your resume inside and out, and was honestly a conversation, so do have a purpose. Got a call that evening to come in the next morning for the second round.

In the second round I had which consisted of a case, and then another behavioral. Make sure you study well for the case interview, master the art of MECE and the structure of going through a case study. As far as the behavioral in the second round, it was also conversational, they just want to see what exactly you'd be doing in the company, so again know your resume inside and out! The conversation for both behavioral interviews was mainly focused around my extracurricular activities, that's literally the first thing that stood out to them. But honestly this was a very smooth interview process, I just found it difficult because I didn't perform well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Conflict in a team
      3. Mainly focused on extracurricular activities; they want someone who sets initiatives for themselves and posses a lot of leadership qualities
      4. Why Accenture/ Consulting
      5. Why your major
      4. CASE: ABC provides supportive services to low income individuals, they need more funding and demand is rising. What do you suggest.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university and received an invite to the first round interview. It was supposed to last a full hour of simply behavioral questions. 15 minutes into the interview the recruiter told me he was moving me on to the final round to take place that Friday. Two days later I received a call from HR saying I did not receive a final round interview. I followed up with the recruiter who interviewed me, and he said that after HR re-reviewed my resume they decided my major/background was not a fit even though he thought I fit with the company.

Anonymous Employee in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (University Park, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process had 2 rounds. One behavioral round which is a few days before the second round which is the behavioral/case study round. The first behavioral round is your typical interview based on you, your skills, and your knowledge of Accenture. The second round is another behavioral interview but it is real relaxed. where you talk with a Accenture manager and talk about yourself and the role. Then you have the case study right after. They give you a business problem outlined on a piece of paper and you have to come up with a solution to help the business. Make sure to explain your thought process throughout the case study. They care more on about how you get to the solution, not the actual solution.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It took me 2 weeks to go through the interview.
    1st one was behavioral, 2nd was case, then 3rd was super day where I had interview with 5 different recruiters for 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Accenture Consulting   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus final round interview which consisted of 2 parts. 1st part 45 minute case interview and then second interview 45 minutes with Managing Director. 2nd interview more conversational and behavioral.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was a one hour behavioral interview. The recruiters were friendly , easy to talk to, and readily available to answer questions. The interviewer was encouraging and engaged, made the interview feel more relaxed and conversational.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Harrisonburg, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews. The first started with questions they ask and any questions you might have- talking about who you are, what you're interested in, etc. The second entailed a case interview where you had to tell them your thought process on solving a case or what the next steps might be. The third interview was a discussion. A senior employee asked two or three questions and then the rest of the interview was based on you- come prepared with lots of questions.