Accenture Contract Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Contract Manager Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO).

Interview

None that is the problem! After applying for multiple positions in the same field (Ironic since I am an SME in my field of expertise) with this company including bringing them on board with a few corporations I have worked for (I have direct experience with them and have not had any issue with them at all) I cannot get feedback or have ANY person from HR call me back to talk with me or even provide feedback. This will certainly have an impact on future business as I am the decision maker whom we bring on to do projects. if they want to blow me off like this given I am a Director/VP) level, that can work both ways. Extremely unprofessional Accenture! Get with the program!

Interview Questions

• No communication whatsoever. I have applied since 2005 and applied for multiple positions across the country. One person I know in recruiting shuffled me off saying I will have to find an HR resource in that region and he works for the company!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I had a phone interview and a 1 hour in person interview. The recruiter was difficult to deal with so I called the hiring manager directly and scheduled the interview. Then followed up with recruiter to let them know I had taken care of all the scheduling myself.

Interview Questions

• We're happy that I knew the industry lingo and acronyms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted to make. Although they couldn't match it, they brought me in at a higher level to get closer. No sign on bonus.

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was recommended by someone within Accenture. Went through 3 interviews and one face to face with the Chief of Contracts, North America. Then I went through one further interview with the Service Manager for the particular contract I was to manage. At the contract level, people were quite a bit younger than myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the ITAR regulations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a 2000 bonus but the salary remained at their initial offer.

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Interview

Recruiter interview went over resume and qualifications. She said she would follow up with me either way but never did.

Interview Questions

• What was the total value of the contracts you managed for company X?   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Initial engagement was good. The company also adopted a 3 way video conference which is a great option.
    At the end of the process, the company should provide feedback to candidate if the job is not a good fit, to close out the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Very basic screening interview. I had worked with Accenture before, so it was basically where I am now versus where I was when I left the firm in 2001. The interviewer was pleasant, explained the changes in the firm since the beginning of the "Great Recession" and what the position was going to be.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your skills have grown since you last worked for Accenture?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

My experience was a bit different because I was on a work visa and Accenture's vendor that processes visas didn't seem to know what they were doing hence it took longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• The PFI was challenging but if you come prepared, it was easy. All you needed to do was recall on your past experiences and those that you came out successful.   Answer Question