Accenture Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.4

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Simple interview and was interesting.Interviewer asked only basic questions on Bpo sector and questions from resume.Easily any one can crack the interview if you have a good communication skills.Hiring manager was good throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I was advised it would be faster to walk-in, so I did. There's a written and oral test in English. Written test is a fairly standard English test with essay/letter writing. The oral test was just a conversation in English. We discussed recent events. Afterwards, you'll be interviewed in person and over the phone. Finished the process and signed the contract within the day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2017.

Interview

Taken exam first, aptitude, logical, numerical, fault finding, reasoning, and grammar comprehension. After passing. You will take telephone voice exam, after passing, wait for an hour then you will called for an interview. After interview in HR you wait for an hour.

Interview Questions

• Typical question, Personal about your resume, and common question.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

applied directly on website..Online personality review questions and resume submission....company short presentation before phone and in person interview...math and typing speed test was taken after in person interview...next day after interview final selection was confirmed...then Background check started...overall quick selection process

Interview Questions

• How would you cope with regular changes in the processes? Give a previous example.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

A HR person contacted me via Linkedin and then we had a phone chat for about 10min. Nothing too particular, only simple questions about my past job and what I was looking for. I then had an interview at the client site (here: google) with a Manager.
    The interview went quite well, lots of questions about my skills and my past experiences. It lasted about 30min.
    They called me about 2 days after to tell me that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process is organized. The initial interview is by group. There is a facilitator that will be present in every room. After the group interview, they will interview you individually to check on your pronunciation. Then, they will give you the evaluation sheet on the errors on your "speech test". As usual, they will tell that they will call you for updates.

Interview Questions

• The facilitator asked to pick a card which shows a picture which you will describe what happened before, during and after the picture.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I came through a consultancy, I had 3 years of experience working as CSR for a reputed company before I joined this company. They was a personal introduction round, Voice assessment round, and Ops round

Interview Questions

• Tell me some thing about your self, previous job and your achivements   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was really fast, two states interew, 1st with a team lead, basic question, if I know relevant details about the ompany, the reason I want to work for them; 2nd I met the hiring manager and the team leader (a different TL this time), normal interview questions, partially held in a foreig language. Few sets of questions from both of them, relaxed atmosphere

Interview Questions

• Previuos experience, use of SAP - level, customer service question, if available to do overtime   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociation for this role

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2013.

Interview

Same with the other interview questions you encounter with other BPO companies. Just be prepared to sell yourself. Not too much exaggeration. Focus more on how you will contribute for the growth of the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got a text message about the job. Called the number, they asked a few questions and asked me to attend the interview next day. Long day, the next one. So many rounds. One thing over, another one starts. Once done in Bang-3, asked to go to Bang-2. Once there, everything starts again. Two outreach rounds. Asked to join after 2 days. was a fresher so no issues. joined immediately.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to discuss Facebook and was turned upside down with rebuttals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, since i was a fresher so i wasn't sure if i could negotiate or even ask if they could pay more. The HR asked me if there was something else i wanted to discuss. I said "NO". But to this day i curse the guy. You are a HR, you should have at least told me about it.