Accenture Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Accenture Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2.7

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First there was a screen interview, just getting to know you. Then there was an online personality test. Lastly there was a three hour final round interview split between two departments. There was one case interview and basic skills questions but they were not tough.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First interviewed with a recruiter at school. Typical questions were just asking general info. and background. Then interviewed by a manager. This was digging a little deeper situational questions. The afterwards contacted for office visit to whatever city you want to work at. They paid for the office visit usually if you get this far then they will offer you the position. During the office visit it there chance to sell the position and you get a better chance in finding out where you may fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time you were on a team project and what types of problems did you face. How did you resolve them?   Answer Question
    • If you had a client that was unresponsive to your recommendations, what would you do to make them more responsive?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviews were arranged and co-ordinated well by Talent acquisition team. Executives were quite informal and we connected very well. Organization is looking to grow significantly. Interviewers were very patient in answering questions regarding strategy and direction of their growth trajectory.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Accenture?   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two people asking typical questions about experience, workplace environment, and goals for the future such as where I saw myself in five years. Otherwise I listened to them talk about the company though I recently worked for them before.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and I let them know what I had done over the 20 years as well as asked many questions on my own.   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy questions, very little expectations. 4 interviews, one with recruiter, one with tech, one with business/management, last with MD. All easy questions. This is for permanent hires. For contractors, it can be more rigorous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Insist on the recruiter going for the maximum level and pay. Experience matters, the more the years of experience, the higher the level, the bigger the pay that can be negociated.

Accenture Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Started with an undergraduate campus career fair, then was accepted to a one on-campus interview. A smaller group was invited back a week later for second on campus interview with senior partner. A very small subset was then asked to come for a final office visit interview - full day with 3 partner interviews

Interview Questions

• No case study for analyst coming out of University; case studies are usually for MBA students. As I was an undergraduate they were looking for more scenario based response. "Tell me a time when you worked with a challenging team and overcame a difficulty." or "Share an example of when you demonstrated leadership."   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty simple and they just took one phone interview, I got the confirmation after 3-5 days of my phone interview. Interview was like question from different frameworks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they negotiated from $90 to $85

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Very efficient and professional

Entry Level Security Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I stopped by their booth at the last NBMBA conference in houston, dropped my resume and explained my enthusiasm about working for them. I was contacted by a recruiter some few weeks later. He then scheduled me for a phone interview. The phone interview was about my resume(know your resume in and out). Be friendly with him or her, he introduced himself and we spoke briefly about the weather that day. I believe such an approach makes the interviewer more friendly.

I passed this phase and was scheduled for the second round which is a behavioral interview, also on the phone. Sample questions at this stage includes....tell me about a time when you did xyz. Approach this by thinking back at your previous job, explain a situation you phased, tell them what YOU did on this project specifically! (Read up on the star methodology and watch sample videos on youtube). I had this typed out on a paper which made remembrance easy.

The last stage was the office visit in DC. I was given an air ticket and setup in a hotel which was less than 5 minutes walk to the office. This consisted of two one - on - one interviews. One was with a really senior executive and the other was with a manager.

They are trying to determine if you are fit at this stage, they also want to allign you to the proper department. To ace this stage, you need to demonstrate you in depth understanding of what accenture does.

I was initially being interviewed for a systems integration role, later i was told that i am being considered for the technology infrastructure role. During the interview, i was asked what areas in technology infrastructure i would fit into. I demonstrated my fit for security by speaking about the importance of IT security in the modern day organization.

I received a verbal offer 2 weeks after the office visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a team, what was your specific contribution to the success of the team?

What kind of person are you in a team?

Tell me about a time when you had to work without clear instruction or supervision.
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Accenture targets people they can manipulate. Such as former military personnel, people from disadvantaged backgrounds and low functionaing families, people with addictions and superficial values. They prey on young people for the churn and burn culture and unlike other management consulting companies their alumni are challenged.

Interview Questions

• There aren't any. It is a superficial process and they are covertly assessing you. The questions themselves are from any book.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Transparent. I negotiated a Senior Manager pay in a Manager title.