Accenture Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with get to know you type questions. That lead to an in-person interview. The interview had a case-study component where I had to analyze budget financials. It was also several interviewers ranging from tell me about yourself to more technical questions in the area of finance.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied through dice and got a call within a day there was two round of interview. first with Accenture and second one with client.in both of the interview they asked technical question,and roles/responsibility .

Interview Questions

• what was your role in implementation
      what you did in realization phase.   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

This is an in-depth interview process, but in my experience, it flowed pretty fast after the first interview. I will say it took about a month to get the initial interview, but I received my offer about 3 weeks after. Read all the interview suggestions on this page, as I found them very helpful. My interview differed a bit from the others outlined, but still stayed more or less consistent.
    1. Phone interview with recruiter - consisted mainly of questions about why you want the position and what you know about the company. I was also asked a couple of behavioral questions to end the interview. Lasted about 45 minutes.
    2. In-person interview with 3 different team members - like others have said, you will sit down with an analyst, specialist, and finally a manager. It seems intimidating but the questions are routine interview questions. Know your resume, why you want to work there, and have an understanding of the position. They will also ask in-depth about what your career goals are to ensure you are a good fit within the company. Be prepared for a simple case with the specialist (I was really nervous for this part but it wasn't too bad and they will talk you through it at the end). It will take about 3 hours in total.
    3. A phone interview with the head of CFM for the region - this is pretty much a confirmation call and lasted no more than 20 minutes. She will ask you again why Accenture and a little about your background. This was very conversational!

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First there was a screen interview, just getting to know you. Then there was an online personality test. Lastly there was a three hour final round interview split between two departments. There was one case interview and basic skills questions but they were not tough.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First interviewed with a recruiter at school. Typical questions were just asking general info. and background. Then interviewed by a manager. This was digging a little deeper situational questions. The afterwards contacted for office visit to whatever city you want to work at. They paid for the office visit usually if you get this far then they will offer you the position. During the office visit it there chance to sell the position and you get a better chance in finding out where you may fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time you were on a team project and what types of problems did you face. How did you resolve them?   Answer Question
    • If you had a client that was unresponsive to your recommendations, what would you do to make them more responsive?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviews were arranged and co-ordinated well by Talent acquisition team. Executives were quite informal and we connected very well. Organization is looking to grow significantly. Interviewers were very patient in answering questions regarding strategy and direction of their growth trajectory.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Accenture?   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two people asking typical questions about experience, workplace environment, and goals for the future such as where I saw myself in five years. Otherwise I listened to them talk about the company though I recently worked for them before.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and I let them know what I had done over the 20 years as well as asked many questions on my own.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with the usual recruiter phone screening. Then moved onto two separate phone interviews. First one with a Snr. Mgr. within the practice talking about my experience and what my expectation is for next role. The next phone interview was with the practice managing director, much of the same as the first phone interview. Final interview was at ACN, it was a case study conducted over video conference. The interviewer asked general background questions first and then went into case study question. My approach for handling a client situation. The interviewer played the client and really came at me with some good questions. Overall standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a strategy assessment for a new MDM organization within the client existing ecosystem?   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Easy questions, very little expectations. 4 interviews, one with recruiter, one with tech, one with business/management, last with MD. All easy questions. This is for permanent hires. For contractors, it can be more rigorous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Insist on the recruiter going for the maximum level and pay. Experience matters, the more the years of experience, the higher the level, the bigger the pay that can be negociated.

Accenture Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Started with an undergraduate campus career fair, then was accepted to a one on-campus interview. A smaller group was invited back a week later for second on campus interview with senior partner. A very small subset was then asked to come for a final office visit interview - full day with 3 partner interviews

Interview Questions

• No case study for analyst coming out of University; case studies are usually for MBA students. As I was an undergraduate they were looking for more scenario based response. "Tell me a time when you worked with a challenging team and overcame a difficulty." or "Share an example of when you demonstrated leadership."   Answer Question