Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you communicated with leadership   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed which took about an hour between two people. They didn't ask me about my skills. I had to try to sell myself.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

First you will register your profile on their computer and then you will do an examination about english grammar, basic mathematics and algorithm. after that they will tell you if you passed the exam or not. then after you passed the exam you will be for interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

1 day hiring process but tje wait between tje different steps is a littoe long. You need to pass the exam before they endorse you for an hr interview. The questions are just basic hr questions. They're not difficult at all. It's morw of assesing whether yourre familiar with the company and tje nature of the work your applyinh for

Interview Questions

• Things you look for in a company   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

When I applied there as a Data Analyst, It's fine. Not that long. It is also a first come firat serve basis so interested applicants should come early and should also be willing to wait.
    There are so many people who are aiming or wanting to be a part of this company so you should have to be prepared before you go there. Overall, the experience is fine even if I didn't get the job.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds which happened in HR cabin; first there was an initial Job Profiling Round which was taken by all female HR and then it was followed by Final round for Skill Check by a male recruiter who was from the concerned job desk.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher how can you contribute to the job / Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

Case interview about entering the market of restaurant, not very hard if you are familiar with case interview form and have some basic practice. I would recommend case in point for preparing such kind of interview.good luck

Interview Questions

• Case interview about entering the market of restaurant   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in October 2015.

Interview

1 day process you need to fill up the application for and then wait for about an hour. the exam has i thnk 5 part (multitasking, math, English, 2 assessments)

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was referred by my cousin so I went to their Recruitment Hub in Gateway Mall. First step is you have to fill up the application form then you have wait for your name to be called, I waited 1 hour then I proceed to take the exam which has 5 parts I think (Multi-task, Math, English and I forgot the other 2) after the exam they will tell you if you passed or not. Gladly I passed the exam then I waited for another 1 hour to be interviewed by their HR then if you passed the next step will be Job Offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture?
      Your ideal job?
      What do you know about Accenture?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

After the interview with the HR they told me I passed the i terview and it was the last interview I will take the next step will be the job offer. HR emailed me the requirements and told me to wait for hus call for the job offer until now I'm still waiting. It's been 3 months after the interview. I tried to email the HR and I receive no reply. I called their Recruitment Hub and told me to wait for the confirmation of the HR. I think I'm waiting in vain.