Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.6

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. Two Months later I got an in-person interview then another phone interview then I started as a direct hire. However, I was placed in a role that had nothing to do with what I applied for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed which took about an hour between two people. They didn't ask me about my skills. I had to try to sell myself.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in September 2017.

Interview

first, you will be asked to register online.
    second, you will take the examination which contains 5 sets. If you passed you'll proceed for interview
    third, interview, if you passed, job offer
    lastly, job offer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

First you will register your profile on their computer and then you will do an examination about english grammar, basic mathematics and algorithm. after that they will tell you if you passed the exam or not. then after you passed the exam you will be for interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

The waiting takes too long. But the interview is fast and quite easy. Another downfall is that the it takes a couple of weeks before they email your result for the said interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

1 day hiring process but tje wait between tje different steps is a littoe long. You need to pass the exam before they endorse you for an hr interview. The questions are just basic hr questions. They're not difficult at all. It's morw of assesing whether yourre familiar with the company and tje nature of the work your applyinh for

Interview Questions

• Things you look for in a company   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

When I applied there as a Data Analyst, It's fine. Not that long. It is also a first come firat serve basis so interested applicants should come early and should also be willing to wait.
    There are so many people who are aiming or wanting to be a part of this company so you should have to be prepared before you go there. Overall, the experience is fine even if I didn't get the job.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds which happened in HR cabin; first there was an initial Job Profiling Round which was taken by all female HR and then it was followed by Final round for Skill Check by a male recruiter who was from the concerned job desk.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher how can you contribute to the job / Why should we hire you?   1 Answer